Greetings, fellow Pocket Monster cultivators and caregivers!

It is with great humility and mortal understanding that I beseech all that may gaze upon this text to accompany me, as brothers and sisters, in great happ-bringing and cheer. They will paint such fantastic murals of our feats and accomplishments, as we push forth into a new age of "being the very best".

Once again I shout to the heavens, that such Arceus might hear my cry. Thank you, Kind Siblings of the Ball, For allowing my continued perseverance in the effort of Pokemon Mastership.

SINCERELY I SAY,

PillowNoona~ 

23 minutes ago, PillowNoona said:

It is with great humility and mortal understanding that I beseech all that may gaze upon this text to accompany me, as brothers and sisters, in great happ-bringing and cheer. They will paint such fantastic murals of our feats and accomplishments, as we push forth into a new age of "being the very best".

Once again I shout to the heavens. Thank you, Kind Siblings of the Ball, For allowing my continued perseverance in the effort of Pokemon Mastership.

SINCERELY I SAY,

PillowNoona~ 

Welcome to PokeMMO PillowNoona, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Also, you would be a great speechwriter.

Welcome to this amazing community, @PillowNoona! I am sure you will befriend a lot of people here. 

For your convenience, please join our Discord server as well as you will be able to put any question you may have: https://pokemmo.eu/discord

In addition, I believe our Guide Tavern will also be of interest to you: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/26-guide-tavern/

See you in game, trainer!