Stonks must go up right?

Hello people, I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a Mutual Fund ever? I've heard people talk about it but I've never seen one in action. What do you people think about one? I mainly want to see people options on the topic. what would it look like? Who would invest? Who would back it? how would people liquidate their investments? What would people invest in anyway (berries, elfbot, seasonal/limited vanity, rp)?

All off these are great questions that I've heard. What are your questions and answers?

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Waiting for quakkz here haha

32 minutes ago, Oldenman said:

First person to come to my mind ngl

i actually had the idea of a similar concept a while ago, but i ditched it for several reasons. 

1) the gtl tax makes it harder to make profit of investment in a short time frame unless you snipe something (+ in addition you probably want some profit for the person handling all the stuff as well)  - i doubt people want to invest their money for longer than a couple of weeks

2) this would only make sense if this fund to get used to buy higher value limited stuff (e.g. skull masks, jack-o-lanterns and so on). when it comes to particles and other "cheap" investments there isnt any benefit over people just buying stuff themselves - except if people want to count on experience and knowledge of the person offering the fund

3) you can basically totally get screwed over by any update - for example if they nerf money making methods which causes deflation. For example if you bought a red reaper hood in march 2019 (price back then around 15mill caused by inflation) you still wouldnt have made one cent profit, because berry farming got nerfed shortly after and since then lot of stuff dropped in price

Edited by Quakkz