Sylveon

YumiJerza

Question

3 answers to this question

Hace 54 minutos, YumiJerza dijo:

Hola sería bueno añadir la última forma
de Eevee (Sylveon) en pokemmo

Creo que a mucha gente le gustaría verla, en un tipo provisional

I sincerely doubt it, many of us await the day when generation 6 arrives at PokeMMO, but that is far from happening unfortunately, it would imply adding the fairy type and that would create a lot of controversy regarding the dragon type and his fan club in this game, since the dragon type is one of the most used.

I know that this is created  5 months ago, but here's my opinion:

Although I like Sylveon, as it is my 3rd favourite eeveelution, I do believe that other stuff have priority, like Johto, Dungeons, The non-implemented activities in the regions (such as the Battle Frontier in both Hoenn and Sinnoh, Nimbasa city), and of course Bug Fixes. 

Adding gen 6 pokemon will drastically change the currect Meta, as most of the new species are Fairy types (besides the Fairy types that were already added and recieved the new typing such as Gardevoir or Azumaril).Although the fairies will balance the competitive scene as they can take down Dragon and Dark types, they have to Buff and nerf 2 more types ; Steel while becomes vulnerable against Ghost, It can defeat the new typing as well as poison, meaning that moves such as Flash Cannon and Sludge Bomb will finally be useful in competitive