Legendaries in Battle Frontier

PoryLover writing. I just realised that when you get a 50+ win streak in the Hoenn Battle Frontier, some NPCs start using Legendaries, like Entei, etc. So, here is the point. Don't you think it's quite dishonorable the fact that NPCs (Artificial Intelligence actually) have more rights than us? So I open here this discuss, an AI can't be more powerful than us. We have to redeem!, and I would propose that, if we beat them, legendaries would go with us instead staying with that corrupts NPCs. Thank you so much, and peace.

5 hours ago, xJoseee said:

PoryLover writing. I just realised that when you get a 50+ win streak in the Hoenn Battle Frontier, some NPCs start using Legendaries, like Entei, etc. So, here is the point. Don't you think it's quite dishonorable the fact that NPCs (Artificial Intelligence actually) have more rights than us? So I open here this discuss, an AI can't be more powerful than us. We have to redeem!, and I would propose that, if we beat them, legendaries would go with us instead staying with that corrupts NPCs. Thank you so much, and peace.

and pokes with Hidden abilitys too

I know, I know. Meme post and all, but...You're right. NPCs in Battle Frontier are unfair be that in the original games or here in MMO, but, well, they're sort of supposed to be. 

Battle Frontier's not supposed to be something you can just keep winning indefinitely. It's just supposed to be a fun game that happens to reward you BP. Like an arcade game where the only goal is to survive long enough to get a higher score and gives you tickets for your efforts. 

On 10/14/2020 at 11:48 PM, Kyklous said:

I know, I know. Meme post and all, but...You're right. NPCs in Battle Frontier are unfair be that in the original games or here in MMO, but, well, they're sort of supposed to be. 

Battle Frontier's not supposed to be something you can just keep winning indefinitely. It's just supposed to be a fun game that happens to reward you BP. Like an arcade game where the only goal is to survive long enough to get a higher score and gives you tickets for your efforts. 

Are you justifying oppression? That's what these NPCs embody. They're oppressing my rights as a trainer and my ability to catch legendaries and Pokemon with hidden abilities. I never thought I'd encounter an NPC sympathizer on these forums. Shame on you for turning against your own people. #OccupyBattleFrontier