[Art] Attack!

JPG

[quote name='Xiren' timestamp='1360553382' post='192890']
Can't wait to see your progressing work...but I will strangle you for being mean to pikachu
[/quote]

Don't worry..I'll make it SFW.

[quote name='Bromst' timestamp='1360553636' post='192893']
'mirin.
[/quote]

cool. :3

[quote name='Pianoasis' timestamp='1361801472' post='210027']
I want you to draw a perfect circle
[/quote]
This will definitely be very hard...also sorry to those who were waiting for their requests to be completed..was a bit busy and forgot about this.. ;3

I'm really sorry for those requests that weren't finished yet..My workload is increasing exponentially. ;_;
Added sample works on the first page so that you have something to look at..at least. :3

[quote name='JPG' timestamp='1362502854' post='218886']
I'm really sorry for those requests that weren't finished yet..My workload is increasing exponentially. ;_;
Added sample works so that you have something to look at..at least. :3
[/quote] I'm pretty sure no one minds. Work is obviously more important, we all understand.

The kyogre one is a very nice piece of impressionism. Well done.

I was really hoping to see that pikachu's spinal column being sucked out of his body like a worm with a yellow fuzz ball on the end as Blastoise gulped down his head. Oh well, It's a very nice sketch and funny too. I especially enjoy how Blastoise looks perfectly normal with a top hat and monocle; you'd think the sprite always had them.

I request a another gentlemon Blastoise (non-shiny) riding around on top of Batman. If you go with the blue/grey color schemed Batman; feel free to make Blastoise shiny after all. Otherwise, that might be too much blue for the over all image composition.

I wouldn't be disappointed at all if you use the same sketchy style for it, maybe we can give Gentlemon Blastoise his own minimalist styled comic series.

Again, very nice work.
Good luck with your midterms.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[spoiler]I'm still patiently awaiting that drawing of Waifu[/spoiler]

Sry bb finals almost done. <3

dis guy can be my rival... he will win i think ._.

Win what? :))

JPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

Welcome back.

Feels weird to be back.