PSL XIII - Week four

So, because transparency is key, let me share hosts approach regarding this incident:
- Given the revealed information, Crist didnt have a 100% guaranteed win, if they misplayed. (Hidden information is irrelevant cause there is no way to confirm)
- Enforcing a rematch goes against our rules, unless in the specified instances.

- Giving the win to Cristhian sets a not so hard to abuse precedent for the future (Example: Assuming some noob gets a 100% win with grass knot infernape that is not revealed in end game. They dont have grass knot so they can DC, claiming the win - Granted its not common to happen, but it can and it can be abused)

- Therefore, and no matter how shitty the decision might sound in this specific situation, we decided to give the wins to Nincadas.

Thank you all.

16 minutes ago, Sebat said:
  Hide contents

bDcclvU.png?1

rltCCwF.png?1

G1uOoKA.png?1

oViaH3w.png

QeGoqdM.png

ty community competences and hosts, chuck won, WP

I am not just worse, seemingly I am worst than Cris.

Dude I am sorry how this all went down, but there is no reason to post this, I suppose, private conversation when the week isn't even over. Sadly in this case behaving in a certain way was not helping his case but this point aside: there were rules set in place at the beginning of the season which were followed today. You can be a uguu to me for taking the win over taking the rematch but the rules were agreed up on by all the players and managers when we signed up. No reason to uguu about hosts, community or anything but me here if you want to be fair yourself.

Edit: TIL Forum censors a man's genital to uguu.

Edited by CHUCKunso
8 minutes ago, pachima said:

So, because transparency is key, let me share hosts approach regarding this incident:
- Given the revealed information, Crist didnt have a 100% guaranteed win, if they misplayed. (Hidden information is irrelevant cause there is no way to confirm)
- Enforcing a rematch goes against our rules, unless in the specified instances.

- Giving the win to Cristhian sets a not so hard to abuse precedent for the future (Example: Assuming some noob gets a 100% win with grass knot infernape that is not revealed in end game. They dont have grass knot so they can DC, claiming the win - Granted its not common to happen, but it can and it can be abused)

- Therefore, and no matter how shitty the decision might sound in this specific situation, we decided to give the wins to Nincadas.

Thank you all.

who is this random smh

2 minutes ago, Quinn010 said:

6a9aff3fe7f467464257440472edb9b5.png
3ab076d496b937359ee624c8e4c6ef0e.png

???? i did nothing of that still yellow lmao 
inb4 coaching come i also dind break those rules

you clearly punished me without following the rules

not quite. Calling out a nature is sometimes equivalent to telling the guy what he should do with the added information. Thats the deffinition of coaching. I apologize if its not clear crystal in rules, but feels like common knowledge, ty.

Just now, pachima said:

not quite. Calling out a nature is sometimes equivalent to telling the guy what he should do with the added information. Thats the deffinition of coaching. I apologize if its not clear crystal in rules, but feels like common knowledge, ty.

common knowledge?? like wtf dont explain what you guys understand under coaching and then say common knowledge i mean i clearly thought this was allowed otherwise i pmed him 

Damn Quinn really? lmao 

I agree with hosts decision. As shitty as it would be. It's not chuck's fault he dced.. 

Now if Chuck wanted to give the win to ChristianArce cuz he ''deserved'' it, it would be another thing 

1 minute ago, LeJovi said:

Damn Quinn really? lmao 

I agree with hosts decision. As shitty as it would be. It's not chuck's fault he dced.. 

Now if Chuck wanted to give the win to ChristianArce cuz he ''deserved'' it, it would be another thing 

oh lol you snitched (rat action) but ok i mean they break the rules thats lame to say we dont break the rules if you do #rematch

Just now, Quinn010 said:

oh lol you snitched (rat action) but ok i mean they break the rules thats lame to say we dont break the rules if you do #rematch

Ye I'll ''snitch'' / ''rat action'' if you call out the nature of one of my players when it could potentially fuck him over. 100% would do it again. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.