what are NU , border line 1 , border line 2

Borderline 1 is the Uber of UU tier. Those pokemon are banned from UU and are therefore only usable in OU.

Borderline 2 is the Uber of NU tier. Those pokemon are banned from NU and are therefore only usable in OU and UU.

About NU, it is the short for Never Used which is the tier that corresponds to all pokemon not used enough to be sitting in both the OU and the UU tiers

Basically OU is the top tier, UU the middle tier and NU the "bottom" tier (even tho Untiered is even below NU technically)

I would recommend you start with OU. It has got a stable, relatively small(compared to other tiers) meta. And as its got a smaller meta, you will be able to learn the sets and spreads quite fast imo. Moreover, it is the most popular tier in PokeMMO. Hence, you can battle many players of different skill levels and get matches much more easily compared to any other tier. One of the more popular youtubers of MMO, Roidedewok, also plays OU and I recommend you check him out as there's a lot of informational videos/battles. Imo his videos give a lot of insight to new PvP-focused players and helps develop a good PvP mindset. Channel link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5UJE13648LrkNVKJXdfxog 

Hope this helps and good luck.

3 hours ago, Quinn010 said:

i agree ou is best to start (maybe not cuz its boring imo ) but i think uu got small stable meta nothing is broken or shit ou i cant say that 

Might be just me but OU teaches the basics pretty well (Teambuilding will mostly be based around the few team types OU has such as sand and rain, and the strong mons like Conk, Hydrei..etc). I agree that UU also got a much stable meta and definitely small too. Just a bit hard to find matches every now and then. . As for OU, there're lots of players of different skill level so can improve and learn more faster I feel. But yea UU is quite nice other than that.

Edited by Mxd
3 hours ago, FighterChamp said:

?????? WHAT

The variety of mons is less bcs of the very strong options available, so the tier is centered around a smaller number of mons. In other word, there isn't as much room for variety (compared with other tiers) bcs certain mons (Such as conk and hydrei) dominate the tier. 

Edited by Mxd