Building a team around a certain pokemon

Greetings to anyone who would be able to read this.

I would like to build a team around Gorebyss + Shell smash for OU Competitive.

So far, my team consists of:

Core Sweeper: Gorebyss + Shell Smash

Physical Tank: Ferrothorn + Rocky Helmet/Leftovers (Possible Leech Seed)

Physical Tank/Special Sweeper: Cofagrigus + Nasty Plot

U-Turner: Mienshao + Life Orb + U-Turn

Utility, Revenge Killer: Honchkrow + Sucker Punch.

Can anyone point out the weaknesses of my team, possible addition/removal so that I could improve the team around Gorebyss and Cofagrigus, thank you very much.

Hydreigon will be an issue, seeing as you have no special wall. 
Volcarona and Gengar might be an issue as well.  

No hazard removal(Defog/rapid spin) and honch can get damaged a lot from rocks as it is a flying type.

Though I suggest you try out this team, and see if there are holes or weaknesses that you haven't covered and I may have overlooked, then adjust/tweak accordingly. I believe this will help you learn good teambuilding and the OU meta as well. 
Best of luck :) 

Edited by Mxd

Personally you are better off using cloyster shell smash, or blastoise. 

Ferro with leech seed + protect & preference of Leftovers/RockyHelmet. You could also use a shed shell. 

Cofa for conks, though i dont know if Nasty plot is the way to go. 

instead of honch, try using Mandibuzz. 

Taunt - knockoff/defog - foul play - roost. 

You will need a mon like Jolteon to cover your elect weakness, or a mon like Gastrodon/ground mons. 

Agree that cloyster/blastoise is a much better choice as a shell smash user, I doubt Gorebyss is really OU viable tbh, but if you still want to use him you can try.

Honchkrow though is tricky to use because of his frailty and bad speed tier but still is certainly usable as a wallbreaker, I don't think it's necessary to change him for Mandibuzz especially if your team is more offensively-oriented, though there are admittedly "superior" choices. 

Ferrothorn is a great pokemon that fits on any team, though a more specially defensive EV spread w/ leftovers is better IMO because of the overabundance of fighting-type moves, as well as the fact that most of the moves it tanks are special.

Cofagrigus is a fine choice as a physical wall, though I don't think he should have nasty plot, that's more for the trick room set which doesn't really fit on your team. Maybe gliscor could work better here, it offers an electric immunity, a fighting resist and defog, access to taunt also helps your matchup against more defensive teams. 

Of course there's still a weakness to hydreigon that needs to be patched over. There's quite a few options here. I've had a lot of luck with max sp. def rotom-wash which can actually tank draco meteors quite well, has access to recovery with pain split and is just an extremely good pokemon in general. It also has defog if you decide against gliscor, or use a different move on it instead. Other possible defensive checks include tyranitar, tentacruel, milotic, gastrodon, and togekiss. Of course there's always the blob sisters (blissey/chansey) as well but they're rather dull.

Alternatively, you could try to check it offensively. Not a ton of options if you're trying to outspeed most common Hydreigon set which is choice scarf but there's conkeldurr (mach punch), scarf infernape, dragon dance salamence, your own scarf hydreigon, maybe even something like scarf mienshao. 

As for dedicated special attackers, it would probably be best to include at least one--it's up to you what you would replace.

Hope this helps

Edited by Cheesehunk