Grinding matchmaking

Hi,

Can someone give me some advice how to grind matchmaking for the reward. I think some seasonal vanities are very cool and I'd like to be able to try to get some and for that I want to grind matchmaking. I don't really know how the point-system works, so if someone can clarify this for me, it would be nice.

Also I'd like some comments about how hard it will be for someone who doesn't play competitive to grind matchmaking. Will it be possible to achieve the rewards? And what kind of teambuilds work the best (balanced, hyperoffensive, defensive,...) to grind the matchmaking? (I don't have any teams yet, I'll have to build some) And would I have to build different teams in one tier, or can I just spam the same team an entire season or is that going to fail hard?

To be clear, I'm not looking for tips to win tournaments or anything. What i want to say with this is: If i can win 2 games and lose 1 game in one hour with an offensive team and it gives me more points than winning 1 game in one hour with a defensive team, I prefer the first even if i lose more with it.

More time + rank = more points. From my experience 10min+ game will give you 30 points. You won't get points if your opp loses to early.

Also 1 hour game = 90 points. 

I recommend just spamming a rain or stall team if your goal is just to get the vanities. Forfeit if you get matched with another staller or you've lost your win con early so you don't waste time.

Edited by senzui
19 minutes ago, senzui said:

I recommend just spamming a rain or stall team if your goal is just to get the vanities. Forfeit if you get matched with another staller or you've lost your win con early so you don't waste time.

nah bro just play and win. forfeit if you cant win anymore , every1 got a check for rain and got wallbreakers youre just slower with rain or stall since you win less games 

3 hours ago, Aidos said:

can I just spam the same team an entire season

yes you can but maybe it become boring