Jump to content
  • 9
Sign in to follow this  
Zymogen

fix seasonal finale tournaments please

Question

Posted (edited)

seems like the season 1 nu tours are bugged, i finished #6 last season and i didn't get selected to enter the west tournament even though there's a priority queue... are they seriously based off of season 2's elo?

 

@Kyu

Edited by Zymogen

Share this post


Link to post

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

if this is accurate, its probably a bug.  Will have it looked into

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Munya said:

if this is accurate, its probably a bug.  Will have it looked into

thanks i guess. don't know if there's anything to be done to save the upcoming uu tours but at least you know now.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, Zymogen said:

 are they seriously based off of season 2's elo?

 

this is not the case as well since i tried to enter as well and couldnt enter even tho i was 25#

 

i guess its bugged

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

What is the actual error message you are getting? Everything I can see looks to be correct, and it is using last seasons ELO for priority.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Desu said:

What is the actual error message you are getting? Everything I can see looks to be correct, and it is using last seasons ELO for priority.

When I queued it said something along the lines of "Position 70/0. Priority Queue not eligible.". It said the same thing (with a different queue position, but it was still X/0) for the East tournament but I still managed to enter that one. I signed up a little late for the West tournament but I figured that wouldn't matter since I should have had priority anyway; when the tournament started it just gave me the usual "you were not selected to participate in this tournament" system message

Edited by Zymogen

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

idk if visual bug or actual bug, but when I signed up (being #4 last season, and #2 this season) it told me I was number 1 in priority although SweetForU (who was #1 at season 1) was signed in already.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
10 minutes ago, pachima said:

idk if visual bug or actual bug, but when I signed up (being #4 last season, and #2 this season) it told me I was number 1 in priority although SweetForU (who was #1 at season 1) was signed in already.

for me it said im not eligble lmao

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Posted (edited)

I could see the reason being zymo and sweet participating in the other nu finale as well? Probably lose your priority in the second one, which is kinda fair imo

Edited by Quakkz

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

I could see the reason being zymo and sweet participating in the other nu finale as well? Probably lose your priority in the second one, which is kinda fair imo

no bro in the first one i wasnt eligble either

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

This is a minor concern about these tours but the Crown vanities we won tonight in the West Season Finale are named " Crown of Summer - Season #2" in the inventory

Maybe this is related to the previous bug and the game considers this tournament is Season 2 NU's finale

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.