Trainer Rebattles Using Amulet Coin

I know there are many trainer rebattles guides out there, and some of them are really helpful, but it may be a lot of data at once for a new player. 

This guide is here to offer 3 rebattles runs that try to make the most profit from using amulet coin. A "Rebattle Run" is therefore 1 hour long. 

In one hour, first trainer run rewards you with 174k with Kanto, Hoenn, and Unova trainers

Another hour for Sinnoh rebattle Run rewarding 190k 

And last hour for Sinnoh / Unova leftovers rewarding 150k

There are tables, images, and videos to guide you through the run. 

I recommend using a Skill Link Cloyster with Icicle spear full PP maxed (48, no need to lose time in PC). One shot all mons and breaks sturdy and sashes to avoid losing time.

There is also FULL data of ALL trainers of ALL regions with a search option to make your own custom rebattle run and see which trainers are worth it. 

If you want to add your custom rebattle run, tell me and I will give you editing rights. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gqx3muazV00THjSUDo1E1xHu3bFWArITvXMQqs3PGJU/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy

I suggest using a persian with payday for extra money since you can 1 hit all pokes and get extra money.I have one with payday thunderbolt waterpulse swift.

lonely nature 252 ev attack spattack.

If you fight a trainer that will have sturdy then a cloyster will be good for faster sweep.And since your doing regular trainers you can have both pokes in party.

I only fight pi carlos , farmers , route 13 unova old trainers while doing 1 hour gym runs.(i dont use persian since its just part of my gym run)

If i wanted to do regular trainers only i would do these 4 + (4 rich trainers route 212 sinnoh)(rich trainer route 222 sinnoh)(rich 2 trainers route 9 unova mart)

Those are the best paying regular  trainers and it takes about 20 minutes and you can 1 hit them all with persian.

So if you can 1 hit all and payday once then use persian if not then use something else for specific trainers.

Edited by MightyBoxer