Rewards for Old Players

MoohSenseii

Question

I have been playing this game for a month now and as I played through the stories, despite the difficulty of each region and the lack of knowledge (I didnt know how to properly use GTL and utilize my advantages to finish the regions well back then), I have come to love the game itself. The MODS are super friendly, the players help each other especially if someone asks for something, they send links to forum guides which is very helpful for players who has no knowledge that PokeMMO Forums even exist. 

Even  though I have been playing a month, and I may not have the right to request of this, but I think it'd be great to give rewards for players who have stayed despite their busy professions in the real life and continuing to give knowledge to new players and training new players to tackle different aspects in the game such as updates, farming, competitive scene and such. I just think that those players who sacrificed their time in the real life for their love of the game, to receive awards for their efforts and loyalty. I'm not sure what kind of award to give, or what reward is good to give, but i think it'd make them at least happier to be recognized by the game for their loyalty.

Earlier now, I have seen HF, a player since 2013 giving away his comp pokes to players randomly. The reason? He is quitting. It just saddens me to think that a veteran player like him has to leave without the devs even thanking him for his efforts, the time he poured to gain new strategies and knowledge on how to play the game more efficient and convenient. 

That is all, thank you. I hope the Devs, Mods, and other official members of the staff to think this through and give this thread a read. Happy farming/grinding everyone!

1 answer to this question