Is there a intention to implement gen 6?

Nayru

Hi. First of all, I'm new in this game and I sure love it! It's so far the best Pokémon MMO I've ever played, but obviously it's not perfect (yet!)... In my opinion, gen 6 was the best generation so far, 'cause the new Fairy type and the Megas added so much to the meta... And it was in the gen 6 when I started to play competitive, so I miss the battles so much hahaha.

Is there any intention to implement generation 6 in this game?

If yes, when it'll come?

Thanks guys!

Hello & welcome ^^ 

So i sincerely hope there wont be, but you never know whats in store for us. (Coming from the PvP perspective) but would love more content that gives us some happiness. 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact staff, myself or anyone that welcomes you on this post. 

pokemmo developers are on a level now where they could port the x y rom to a gba rom if they wanted to, we will just lose some graphics, not big deal

but missing content on current gens is more important since it can be done without the effort from the first paragraph, and who knows, maybe we will only get jumpeon instead

in the end it all depends on their mood, basicaly

5 hours ago, xxxIUxxx said:

pokemmo developers are on a level now where they could port the x y rom to a gba rom if they wanted to, we will just lose some graphics, not big deal

but missing content on current gens is more important since it can be done without the effort from the first paragraph, and who knows, maybe we will only get jumpeon instead

in the end it all depends on their mood, basicaly

Exactly, I don't know why developers of this game limit themselves so much, why can't they exactly just work over their current roms? You don't need to wait till all emulators work perfectly to update us to play to game in current gen.

They could even add all mons of all generations easily and just change to custom sprites, they could do a lot of stuff they won't because they don't want to make this game a hackrom.

• 1 year later...

First, dead forum and need to join the Discord lol.

Second, they can easily create tiles and turn X and Y into a backport rom. Not sure if there is a backmod already made and if so they could make a deal with the dev to distribute after several checks are done. Same with the other gens and honestly I'd like that better than the new gen graphics. Would also stray away from Nintendo more that route.