October-Movement Discussion Thread

Munya

1 minute ago, NOREButler said:

Im not gonna play this stupid game with you again. You know what i mean, so either gimme something constructive or fuck off.

No, I don't know what you mean. If Bronzor is a sitting duck against Magneton like you claim, please tell me what Magneton is going to do that you apparently deem threatening.

7 minutes ago, NOREButler said:

Im not gonna play this stupid game with you again. You know what i mean, so either gimme something constructive or fuck off.

btw i dont see magnetons walking around it's kinda extremly rare finding one, but with roserade, you are kinda forced to play that trash of bronzor

Just now, NOREButler said:
Who says i got one? How would me having one be relevant?

252 SpA Choice Specs Magneton Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Bronzor: 58-70 (35.3 - 42.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

That's a 3HKO. Bronzor can 2-3HKO Magneton with Psywave, so it's not a sitting duck.

• Munya unfeatured this topic
1 minute ago, RLotus said:

force it to rest then trap it, its rlly not that complicated idk why youre playing dumb

1. Magneton is hardly played.

2. When Magneton is played,  it is rarely played Choice Spec (20%).

3. When Magneton is played, Timid is the most common nature (not modest like your calcs).

So really, I'm not playing dumb, I'm just challenging these weird assumptions that somehow would invalidate Bronzor as a Roserade Counter.

Just now, gbwead said:

3. When Magneton is played, Timid is the most common nature (not modest like your calcs).

So really, I'm not playing dumb, I'm just challenging these weird assumptions that somehow would invalidate Bronzor as a Roserade Counter.

same can be said about vullaby, driftblim, and the rest of the trashmons you suggest as rose checks, but its irrelevant now that rose is banned anyway

Just now, gbwead said:

1. Might change soon, because Slowbro further strenghtens Ferro/Escava/Bronzor cores.

2. So because most people dont use the set necessary to even kill bronzor i cant play it either?

3. My calc is Timid Specs.

What you are challenging is other peoples patience, nothing else.

1 minute ago, RLotus said:

same can be said about vullaby, driftblim, and the rest of the trashmons you suggest as rose checks, but its irrelevant now that rose is banned anyway

That's the difference. I named several mons, not just one that represent less than 0.5% of what is commonly played.

best counter for roserade and is still wish passer H Y P N O    85HP/115 SP DEF '-----'

252 SpA Roserade Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hypno: 94-112 (25.1 - 29.9%) -- 0.1% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Roserade Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hypno: 78-93 (20.8 - 24.8%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery

wish/psychic/toxic/protect ez tank '-'

16 minutes ago, PedroLindoUnico said:

best counter for roserade and is still wish passer H Y P N O    85HP/115 SP DEF '-----'

252 SpA Roserade Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hypno: 94-112 (25.1 - 29.9%) -- 0.1% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Roserade Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hypno: 78-93 (20.8 - 24.8%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery

wish/psychic/toxic/protect ez tank '-'

STILL SAYONARA ROSERADE  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.