October-Movement Discussion Thread

Munya

yes, but when u use Draco Meteor, you will face to a risk of -2 special atk. Your opponent can take this chance to use some moves like Sword-dance, Quiver dance or Nasty Plot.

Although Draco Meteor usually brings a very very high return, it also brings very high risks. I think it's fair.

2 hours ago, VHisc said:

yes, but when u use Draco Meteor, you will face to a risk of -2 special atk. Your opponent can take this chance to use some moves like Sword-dance, Quiver dance or Nasty Plot.

Although Draco Meteor usually brings a very very high return, it also brings very high risks. I think it's fair.

1- That -2 special attack comes at the cost of a dead mon. 

2- Also, any attempt to nasty plot or swords dance against - 2 hydra results on a super crippled mon nevertheless.

3- Finally, the few mons that can take a draco meteor just die for superpower.

Edit: To further explain my point. Dragonite is able to accomplish that focus energy draco meteor + superpower set. Does this mean Dragonite is broken? Does focus energy make dragonite broken? The answer is no. Dragonite with that same set you claim to be problematic on hydreigon is fine, which means the issue isnt the set or focus energy but Hydreigon as a whole. 

Edited by pachima
19小时前,pachima 说:

Edit: To further explain my point. Dragonite is able to accomplish that focus energy draco meteor + superpower set. Does this mean Dragonite is broken? Does focus energy make dragonite broken? The answer is no. Dragonite with that same set you claim to be problematic on hydreigon is fine, which means the issue isnt the set or focus energy but Hydreigon as a whole.

Well, you gave me a wonderful statement.  I think you successfully convinced me  XD

• Munya unpinned this topic
  • Munya pinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.