What's the numbers behind Synchronize?

Buri

Question

I have been thinking about it, and I wanna know how everyone approach this, and if the staff has made the numbers cause to me it feels like it makes no sense.

The data:

Sync nowadays has 20% chance of happening

In order to use it you need to:

Have the sync poke with the nature u want

Put it in the front of ur team, keep it alive, and switch

U can't run away from pokes cause run away items are expensive and consumable, so u need ur sync to be high level

Even though u have 1/5 opportunity to get the pokemon with the nature u need, u still can miss most of the IVs, not counting ability since u have a pill for that

Still, I think no one will actually use a pokemon they just catch in a competitive team because in this game u will breed chain to get a 6x31 or 5x31 with the desired nature. Everstones are the way u pass ur desired nature and are super easy to get, so you don't really need the pokemon u're actually hunting with the desired nature, u just need any pkm that can breed with ur desired pkm to get that nature. On top of that every egg u make on the breed chain has a chance of getting ur desired nature so I find myself that when I'm chain breeding I get my desired nature at some point with either 3 or 4 31 IVs already..

Now let's say u wanna make a 5x31 adamant gyarados, u use an adamant sync to catch ton of magikarps, still u only need 1x31 with adamant and u will breed chain the rest, even if you don't get ur 1x31 adamant, with just an adamant magikarp u will be fine, everstone and bracelets are cheap and they just fix the problem of having to switch, catch, switch catch, and we are talking about magikarp that ur sync poke won't have problems running away, imagine if it were a hard poke that can kill ur sync so u also need to waste time healing

So... what's the point on using sync in this game? I have farmed a full competitive team with 6 or 5 31 IVs with the proper nature without using a sync poke, is just too much effort to add a sync poke in ur farming for almost no profit. Dunno really why they removed the feature of letting u use ur sync poke fainted.. or why is it even 20%... what would it change if it were 50%?? for real??. I think I still won't use it since I will need to get a lot of 31s to breed anyways and the nature u can't breed it without using everstone so it's super pointless anyways...

I think that either using it fainted with 20% or even 25% or having 50% with the sync poke being alive would make a lot more sense... u can even have like 50% chance if the sync poke is alive and 15% chance if the sync poke is dead or something like that, cause as it is right now I don't really see the benefit or the point of it

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Buri said:

Now let's say u wanna make a 5x31 adamant gyarados, u use an adamant sync to catch ton of magikarps, still u only need 1x31 with adamant and u will breed chain the rest

This is what synchronise is used for in a PVE/Farming capacity.

57 minutes ago, Buri said:

U can't run away from pokes cause run away items are expensive and consumable

Smoke Ball.

57 minutes ago, Buri said:

so u need ur sync to be high level

It takes barely an hour to get most Pokemon to level 50+.

1 hour ago, Buri said:

Still, I think no one will actually use a pokemon they just catch in a competitive team because in this game u will breed chain to get a 6x31 or 5x31 with the desired nature.

So is this a complaint about using wild caught Pokemon in PVP or about the chance of a successful synchronised nature when farming?

1 hour ago, Buri said:

is just too much effort to add a sync poke in ur farming for almost no profit.

It's zero effort to add a synchronise Pokemon to a farming team. It's also zero effort to gather a synchronise Pokemon for each nature for future farming.

1 hour ago, Buri said:

Dunno really why they removed the feature of letting u use ur sync poke fainted.. or why is it even 20%... what would it change if it were 50%?? for real??.

Because this game is an MMO and as such many of the standard single player implementations of the various mechanics are not suitable without tweaking.

1 hour ago, Buri said:

I think I still won't use it since I will need to get a lot of 31s to breed anyways and the nature u can't breed it without using everstone so it's super pointless anyways...

Just because you think it's pointless doesn't mean the many thousands and thousands of players who farm do.

1 hour ago, Buri said:

as it is right now I don't really see the benefit or the point of it

See above.

Edited by kuplion
7 hours ago, EricRasp said:

Synchronize's only use outside of Pvp is in Pve where it is quite useful in catching events and for shiny hunters. 

I see, there u have a valid point... I didn't think about shinies cause I don't care about them, but if u say that the whole system is balanced for that event, I get it... I don't agree but at least is a valid point

6 hours ago, noomuch said:

synchronize can only be taken advantage if you know how to utilize its potential

what is it? besides shinies like the first guy said, I don't see a potential that is worth its time and effort

6 hours ago, kuplion said:

This is what synchronise is used for in a PVE/Farming capacity.

I don't see its use. As I explained, u waste a lot of time when you're farming using a sync poke in front of your team. Do I really have to explain it?
Extra time losses for a bare 20% of chance of sync working:
1)you send first ur sync poke to the battle

2)in case you have to run away, u can run away here if ur poke is high level enough, if not u need an item that is consumable or u risk him dieing wich causes a lot of more time loss

3)in case is the poke u want, u switch to ur catcher and from here is the same process as if u don't use a sync

So clearly is a lot more time wasted if u multiply each of this animation and processes for all the times u're gonna catch a pokemon to just see if u have 1 31 in any IV so it's breeding material, if it doesn't have any 31 u are probably releasing it, and if sync works u might have the nature but with no 31s is basically useless.. let's say u want 1 to start the breed chain but then every single natured no 31 u get is useless....

Different story would be if u don't need to have the sync poke alive like it used to be (even with the old 15%)

Smoke Ball.

is consumable AFAIK, so no, it's not even worth it..

It takes barely an hour to get most Pokemon to level 50+.

this is true, but it's no the biggest portion of the extra time loss to be realistic... u only fix the item 3) in the time losses I listed, most of the time loss comes from the switch to ur catcher and all the animations related to it (1 attack from the enemy poke, etc...). So even if u take ur time to level up every single sync poke, u will have to waste time on the switching process

So is this a complaint about using wild caught Pokemon in PVP or about the chance of a successful synchronised nature when farming?

Not a complaint, don't mistreat me only because I'm questioning some mechanic of the game u love so much and u're so fanaticized with. I'm trying to understand and learn why is Sync so nerfed in this game, if it's not even useful (The shinies that Eric mention is a REAL valid point I didn't consider). Maybe in this process I can learn something new

It's zero effort to add a synchronise Pokemon to a farming team. It's also zero effort to gather a synchronise Pokemon for each nature for future farming.

Not true, is no zero effort. I mentioned earlier the time losses, because of u going so hard on this point, I'll take the time to measure the time u lose by starting the fight with other poke and having to swtich, to make u understand why is such a big waste of time. Farming each nature has its own effort and it's no zero, u're exaggerating, it's true though that is only a one time effort.

Because this game is an MMO and as such many of the standard single player implementations of the various mechanics are not suitable without tweaking.

with that argument, u can say that every poke should only give 1 point of XP, so the game is harder cause an MMO... is not even a valid point so I cannot take u seriously

Just because you think it's pointless doesn't mean the many thousands and thousands of players who farm do.

I will do the math, and if someone really uses sync to farm pokes to breed I really wanna know why. Cause I'm sure before even doing the hard numbers, that is better to just not use a sync poke, farm all the 31s u can, and then just breed chain... u will eventually get the nature randomly in the eggs, or u probably have 1 of the 31s u farmed with the nature u want on 1 poke that can breed in the same group that the poke u're chain breeding.

On 9/27/2020 at 2:40 AM, Buri said:

I don't see its use.

Just because you don't see the use of a mechanic does not mean it does not have one.

As I explained, u waste a lot of time when you're farming using a sync poke in front of your team.

The time wasted is minimal when switching, and if you consider the chance to get your desired nature then it's not wasted at all.

Do I really have to explain it?

No, you don't need to explain it. It is clear that you do not have a firm grasp on the usefulness of the ability and as such any explanation you offer will be inaccurate at best or biased at worst.

is consumable AFAIK, so no, it's not even worth it..

Again, you don't not seem to have a firm grasp on the mechanic you are complaining about. The Smoke Ball item is not consumable which is why I suggested it; had it been a consumable item I would not have suggested it as a counter argument to your point about consumable items.

this is true, but it's no the biggest portion of the extra time loss to be realistic... u only fix the item 3) in the time losses I listed, most of the time loss comes from the switch to ur catcher and all the animations related to it (1 attack from the enemy poke, etc...). So even if u take ur time to level up every single sync poke, u will have to waste time on the switching process

If you don't not want to take the time to level a Synchronise Pokemon then use a Smoke Ball as I have already advised.

Not a complaint, don't mistreat me only because I'm questioning some mechanic of the game u love so much and u're so fanaticized with.

Perhaps complaint was the incorrect term to use. I think given your clear lack of understanding here it's obvious this is less a complaint and more just an unwillingness to understand the proper application of the mechanic.

of the game u love so much and u're so fanaticized with

It really is a good game isn't it!!

I'm trying to understand and learn why is Sync so nerfed in this game, if it's not even useful (The shinies that Eric mention is a REAL valid point I didn't consider). Maybe in this process I can learn something new

If you are trying to understand then I will refer you to the various points made already. Read them all again.

Not true, is no zero effort. I mentioned earlier the time losses, because of u going so hard on this point, I'll take the time to measure the time u lose by starting the fight with other poke and having to swtich, to make u understand why is such a big waste of time

Now THAT would be a waste of time. You don't need to measure or time anything. I have a full suite of Synchronise Pokemon for different catching scenarios and use often use them whilst farming, shiny hunting, or during catching events.

with that argument, u can say that every poke should only give 1 point of XP, so the game is harder cause an MMO... is not even a valid point so I cannot take u seriously

Once again it is clear that you do not understand the need for adjustments to mechanics or rates within an MMO environment. You say you are unable to take me seriously and yet you suggest that reducing EXP rates to 1 per Pokemon defeated or caught is reasonable when adjusting the game to better fit an MMO environment.

I will do the math

You do not need to do the math on this. Every wild Pokemon encountered has a 1/24 chance of having your desired nature, with an additional 1/5 chance if you lead your party with a Synchronise Pokemon.

and if someone really uses sync to farm pokes to breed I really wanna know why

You have been told why. Speaking from a purely personal point of view: I farm breeders. I use Synchronise. I shiny hunt. I use Synchronise. I participate in catching events. I use Synchronise.

Cause I'm sure before even doing the hard numbers, that is better to just not use a sync poke

And this is where your suggestion seems to lose focus once again. Are you suggesting a change in Synchronise chance or advocating for not using the mechanic at all? Perhaps some clarification on these points will allow those of us here to better understand the angle from which you are approaching this because as it stands right now you seem to both want Synchronise to work more often/differently/less if the lead Pokemon is fainted, and also to not be used at all.

Edited by kuplion
On 9/27/2020 at 7:10 AM, kuplion said:

Just because you don't see the use of a mechanic does not mean it does not have one.

Just because u see a point doesn't mean that mathematically there is a point, clearly u don't understand math when I read this

You do not need to do the math on this. Every wild Pokemon encountered has a 1/24 chance of having your desired nature, with an additional 1/5 chance if you lead your party with a Synchronise Pokemon.

Probabilities don't work like that ma' man.... Clearly have no idea and u're just being a fanatic like all the kids that like ur point...

The time wasted is minimal when switching, and if you consider the chance to get your desired nature then it's not wasted at all.

Minimal time TIMES all the pokemon u catch, there u have a huge loss. I'm working on numbers, u will be surprised

No, you don't need to explain it. It is clear that you do not have a firm grasp on the usefulness of the ability and as such any explanation you offer will be inaccurate at best or biased at worst.

At the same time I can tell it's clear u have a blind thought on this cause u're just a fan kid that speaks with fanatism and not with determinism... I can't take u seriously

If you don't not want to take the time to level a Synchronise Pokemon then use a Smoke Ball as I have already advised.

This is the first reasonable thing u said, AFAIK the smoke ball was consumable, if it's not, then great, u have the first valid point in two gigantic posts... the other valid point is what Eric said about shinies

Perhaps complaint was the incorrect term to use. I think given your clear lack of understanding here it's obvious this is less a complaint and more just an unwillingness to understand the proper application of the mechanic.

U don't understand math..

It really is a good game isn't it!!

Now that I see the community and staff, the way the think, the way they tweak the game changing core mechanics of the real game without even making simple numbers I'm starting to not like it that much tbh. At first I thought they made numbers behind the change, but every day I see just removal of things they think are OP without a better solution or mathematical reason behind it

Now THAT would be a waste of time. You don't need to measure or time anything. I have a full suite of Synchronise Pokemon for different catching scenarios and use often use them whilst farming, shiny hunting, or during catching events.

Yeah sure u can say what is a waste of time and why not.. yeah man, sure.

Once again it is clear that you do not understand the need for adjustments to mechanics or rates within an MMO environment. You say you are unable to take me seriously and yet you suggest that reducing EXP rates to 1 per Pokemon defeated or caught is reasonable when adjusting the game to better fit an MMO environment.

Fan arguments, no reason to even bother here

And this is where your suggestion seems to lose focus once again. Are you suggesting a change in Synchronise chance or advocating for not using the mechanic at all? Perhaps some clarification on these points will allow those of us here to better understand the angle from which you are approaching this because as it stands right now you seem to both want Synchronise to work more often/differently/less if the lead Pokemon is fainted, and also to not be used at all.

My point is that as it is, Sync is useless for farming breeders... the only valid point is shinies (which is still ridiculous since shiny is 1/30000 so the chance of getting a shiny with the desired nature is basically 1/150000, good luck my friend)

I'll come back with the calcs if I still have the will to play this.. people in this community is way too stubborn to even argue with

28 minutes ago, Buri said:

Just because u see a point doesn't mean that mathematically there is a point, clearly u don't understand math when I read this

Probabilities don't work like that ma' man.... Clearly have no idea and u're just being a fanatic like all the kids that like ur point...

Clearly you don't understand the maths. There are 24 natures, when a Pokemon is created for a wild encounter it has one of those 24 natures applied to it. That's a 1 in 24 chance of getting the nature you want. When using a Synchronise Pokemon as your lead there is an additional roll to see if Synchronise takes effect. In PokeMMO this is a 20% chance, as can be seen by hovering your mouse cursor over the Synchronise HUD element. A 20% chance is the same as 1 in 5.

u're just being a fanatic like all the kids

u're just a fan kid that speaks with fanatism

Attempting to invalidate my responses by equating being young really isn't very nice you know. But whilst we're here, take a moment to educate yourself:

Ad Hominem

(Attacking the person): This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument. The fallacious attack can also be direct to membership in a group or institution.

I can't take u seriously

Umm.. see above..?!

Now that I see the community and staff, the way the think, the way they tweak the game changing core mechanics of the real game without even making simple numbers

Do you really actually believe that the staff are just sat there making arbitrary changes to numbers and mechanics without consideration or prior experimentation? We may not always agree with their changes but give credit where it's due, creating an MMO environment, parsing roms from different platforms for their assets, and then stitching it all together into a cohesive gaming world is no easy task.

Fan arguments

That's right, I am a fan. Clearly you are too if you're this passionate about the game.

Sync is useless for farming breeders

This is just your opinion, but no, your point was badly argued and poorly thought out. You jumped around from the usefulness of the mechanic, to the MMO implementation of the mechanic, and back again. I'm still not clear whether you want the mechanic removed, adjusted, or were just advocating for players to not use it?

my friend

I'm not your friend, sorry.

Edited by kuplion
On 10/7/2020 at 1:37 PM, kuplion said:

Clearly you don't understand the maths. There are 24 natures, when a Pokemon is created for a wild encounter it has one of those 24 natures applied to it. That's a 1 in 24 chance of getting the nature you want. When using a Synchronise Pokemon as your lead there is an additional roll to see if Synchronise takes effect. In PokeMMO this is a 20% chance, as can be seen by hovering your mouse cursor over the Synchronise HUD element. A 20% chance is the same as 1 in 5.

Attempting to invalidate my responses by equating being young really isn't very nice you know. But whilst we're here, take a moment to educate yourself:

Umm.. see above..?!

Do you really actually believe that the staff are just sat there making arbitrary changes to numbers and mechanics without consideration or prior experimentation? We may not always agree with their changes but give credit where it's due, creating an MMO environment, parsing roms from different platforms for their assets, and then stitching it all together into a cohesive gaming world is no easy task.

That's right, I am a fan. Clearly you are too if you're this passionate about the game.

This is just your opinion, but no, your point was badly argued and poorly thought out. You jumped around from the usefulness of the mechanic, to the MMO implementation of the mechanic, and back again. I'm still not clear whether you want the mechanic removed, adjusted, or were just advocating for players to not use it?

I'm not your friend, sorry.

Well my kid friend (yes I call u friend cause it triggers u, since u're a little kid) time to teach u some math cause u clearly have no idea. Next time wash ur hands before using the keyboard to type behind a monitor to a Civil Engineer that he doesn't know math. Do you even have a BA? ROFL

Let's start from the beginning

Each time you encounter a pkmn u have 1/32 chance of getting 31 in one stat (0 to 31)

So basically the odds of getting a pokemon with 31 in ANY stat are

2.67% = (1/32)*(31/32)^5

On the other hand u have nature

With sync: u have 20% chance + 4% (1/25 natures) of getting it randomly if sync doesnt kick in, so it's basically 0.2+0.8*0.04 = 23.20%

No sync: just the 4% chance

So that ends up in

0.62% to get Nature+one 31 with sync

0.11% to get nature+one31 NO sync

As a Bernoulli process, it doesn't matter how many encounters u have, the probabilities are always the same, they're independent processes. You can calculate the probability of finding ur desired pkmn using the Geometric Distribution.

Using the sync option the Mean for this probability to get the first success is 161.2 encounters. To explain this easier, if u do around 170 encounters u have 65% chance that u will find 1 of ur desired pkmn (natured+one 31) (which I consider enough for this analysis)

To continue I clocked the time to switch pkmn+get attacked (basically from fight/bag/switch/run menu with ur sync to the same menu with ur catcher)

Around 10.9 seconds, let's use 10 seconds

So if you just AIM for 1x31+Nature u will have to make at least around 170 encounters which means 1700 seconds of time wasted switching, that's equal 28.33 minutes

The encounter time to use false swipe+spore+pokeball = catch is around 52.39s so basically u will have around 148.4 minutes of catching

So you can basically make 32 extra encounters in the same time if you don't use sync. That' doesn't sound that bad for using sync right? well now see this

To make a "comp breed" considering such as: 6 IV perfect pkmn(either 6x31 or 5x31+1x0) you need 32 Pkmn with 31 in at least one of the IVs

NOTE: I'm doing this assuming all the 31s I get are the ones I need to breed and the genders are compatible.. This might not even be truth and even increase the name of encounters but for the point I wanna show is fine

So assuming a Binomial distribution now that I know that I will need around 1300 encounters to get 32 pkmn with 31 IV on one random stat each (>70% chance of getting them)

So if I use sync on all those encounters I'll waste 3.6 hours

So it actually looks like is convenient to farm with sync the first 170 to get ur desired 31x1+nature and then farm without sync to complete the breed chain but then you realize that if u have to make 1300 encounters anyways, u will probably get ur desired nature+31 without sync anyways (>76% chance, in average u need 955 encounters to get 31+desired nature without sync)

It doesn't stop right here... When you breed chain, u breed 31 TIMES to get 6 IV desired pkmn, so that means that you will have 1/25 of getting ur desired nature every time u hatch one egg in all that chain, so that means you have 72% of chance that u will get ur desired nature by just chain breeding (the mean is 25, so yes, if you do 31 breeds u will probably get it)

So basically with all this numbers I can safely and clearly say  that farming for a comp is more profitable without a sync than with a sync

The only real reason to use Sync to farm, is either shinies or if u already have a perfect 6 IV poke that ONLY needs to be passed down the nature

This is what I'm talking about when I asked for the hard math numbers behind the Sync mechanic... I thought that someone would have done them before and could explain me this, but no.. So I'm sure they actually never did all this numbers, or they just balance it for shiny encounters

Edited by Buri
3 minutes ago, Buri said:

Well my kid friend (yes I call u friend cause it triggers u, since u're a little kid)

Throwing around those insults again, eh? For someone who reported me over a picture of a laughing Pikachu, you sure are quick to accuse others of being triggered..

3 minutes ago, Buri said:

Each time you encounter a pkmn u have 1/32 chance of getting 31 in one stat (0 to 31)

Except we weren't discussing 31 IV stats and their probability, were we. Across several posts we were very clearly discussing NATURES, of which there are 24, and the chance of a successful Synchronise, which is 20%.

11 minutes ago, Buri said:

Next time wash ur hands before using the keyboard to type behind a monitor to a Civil Engineer that he doesn't know math. Do you even have a BA

Please, make more assumptions about other people; it'll only help strengthen your argument further..

At this point I feel I've wasted enough of my time, and going by your post enough of yours, on this discussion so I'm not even going to acknowledge the rest of your reply or give more time to it than a cursory browse across the maths because of how clear it is that you are attempting to strawman the argument in your favour. Have a great day, not friend!

And remember kids, don't use Synchronise!!

2 hours ago, Buri said:

Around 10.9 seconds, let's use 10 seconds

Why on earth would you round down there? As a Civil Enginieer surely you should know that's the time to round up? Why would you take nearly a WHOLE SECOND off when you're 0.1 seconds away from the next second?

You are also basing your maths on the perfect scenario. With all the right genders and no overlapping 31s. 

2 hours ago, Buri said:

Are you starting at the beginning of a different post or just trying to make this go in your favour? As I'm pretty sure this post is about synchronise? As it says in the title. No where in any of your previous comments have you mentioned 31s IVs.

I also have to say that reading this post has been the best thing I've read in a while and I have no clue exactly what you're suggesting here. Are you suggesting the % is higher? Are you suggesting it's taken away altogether? I honestly have no clue what you're harping on about and what you want to happen. 

Edited by hannahtaylor

Throwing around those insults again, eh? For someone who reported me over a picture of a laughing Pikachu, you sure are quick to accuse others of being triggered..

Except we weren't discussing 31 IV stats and their probability, were we. Across several posts we were very clearly discussing NATURES, of which there are 24, and the chance of a successful Synchronise, which is 20%.

Please, make more assumptions about other people; it'll only help strengthen your argument further..

At this point I feel I've wasted enough of my time, and going by your post enough of yours, on this discussion so I'm not even going to acknowledge the rest of your reply or give more time to it than a cursory browse across the maths because of how clear it is that you are attempting to strawman the argument in your favour. Have a great day, not friend!

And remember kids, don't use Synchronise!!

That report still hurts? well, u earned it ma friend.

Funny how when I show u the numbers u suddenly "have wasted enough time"... get lost ma man.

5 hours ago, hannahtaylor said:

Why on earth would you round down there? As a Civil Enginieer surely you should know that's the time to round up? Why would you take nearly a WHOLE SECOND off when you're 0.1 seconds away from the next second?

You are also basing your maths on the perfect scenario. With all the right genders and no overlapping 31s. 

Are you starting at the beginning of a different post or just trying to make this go in your favour? As I'm pretty sure this post is about synchronise? As it says in the title. No where in any of your previous comments have you mentioned 31s IVs.

I also have to say that reading this post has been the best thing I've read in a while and I have no clue exactly what you're suggesting here. Are you suggesting the % is higher? Are you suggesting it's taken away altogether? I honestly have no clue what you're harping on about and what you want to happen. 

I rounded down cause it actually will favor my argument rounding it up, also you don't always round up in civil eng. Sometimes u're calculating a theorical resistance so rounding it down will put u on the safe place.
I have to put a scenario and calculate probabilities, as I leave it clear, this is not deterministic, you can't have 100% chance of one of this events happening cause every trial is independent from the other. You could go farm a poke and find in the first one the nature you need and 5x31, the odds of that happening are almost null, but it can happen. I think I repiclate a reasonable scenario for when you decide to farm a specific poke for comp breeding. If there's something I'm doing wrong to do so, then explain me, I'm open to hear other people advises as long as they're valid and respectful

On the other hand, what I wanted in the first place is to know if someone actually did the math for nerfing sync to 20%. No staff member answered so I have no idea if they did the numbers or they just put that number cause it was an even number and looked great...

And from the community, I only got insults and memes (the only serious answer was the one EricRasp gave), other guy said "u have to know the true potential" like if that means something.

I did the numbers myself, and now it's pretty clear that if you want to farm a competitive pkmn, sync is not only not necessary, it will also make you waste a lot of time. If that's intended, then there's no point in even using the sync ability, if it's intended for farming shinies or farming events maybe I get it... if not, then they should rethink the numbers.

4 hours ago, Buri said:

On the other hand, what I wanted in the first place is to know if someone actually did the math for nerfing sync to 20%. No staff member answered so I have no idea if they did the numbers or they just put that number cause it was an even number and looked great...

So there is no suggestion here? Why did you post it in the suggestion box then?

4 hours ago, Buri said:

I rounded down cause it actually will favor my argument rounding it up

I see, incorrectly rounding to make yourself win. That seems very childish. 

Also you fail to realise that with breeding most people don't start with the nature. They add it on at the end.