Duda sobre crianza con huevo y movimientos huevo

Hello, how are you ... I have a somewhat intricate query regarding the transfer of egg movements ... it turns out that I have been seeing some pokemon and one in particular catches my attention ... "smeargle" with its attack "scheme" ... the query is: can you take a male smeargle and transfer its attack to a water Pokemon 1 ... and then transfer it back to an amorphous one? ... I wonder why I have seen at least 1 Pokemon with an attack that is neither egg-type or in-game tutor while dueling someone and I keep spinning that idea in my head ...
I will wait for a prompt response ...

Hello @Maxkipan,

Smeargle can transfer any sketched egg moves to a Pokémon from the same egg group of his. Smeargle is in the Field egg group - and can therefore only breed (and transfer egg moves) with other Field egg group Pokémon. So unless the Water A egg group Pokémon that you are talking about has Field as a binary egg group, your idea will sadly not work.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, Sethsen said:

Hola @Maxkipan,

Smeargle puede transferir cualquier movimiento de huevo esbozado a un Pokémon del mismo grupo de huevos que tiene. Smeargle pertenece al grupo de huevos de campo y, por lo tanto, solo puede reproducirse (y transferir movimientos de huevos) con otros Pokémon del grupo de huevos de campo. Entonces, a menos que el Pokémon del grupo de huevos Agua A del que estás hablando tenga a Field como un grupo de huevos binarios, tu idea lamentablemente no funcionará.

Dejame saber si tienes algunas preguntas adicionales. Que tengas un buen día.

A clear example of my idea would be something like this…. (Smeargle x psyduck x Shellos x gastly) in that same order
Smeargle combines with psyduck then with Shellos since it is from the same water group 1… and finally Shellos combines with gastly from water 1 to amorphous.
This would be possible??
Just now, Maxkipan said:

A clear example of my idea would be something like this…. (Smeargle x psyduck x Shellos x gastly) in that same order
Smeargle combines with psyduck then with Shellos since it is from the same water group 1… and finally Shellos combines with gastly from water 1 to amorphous.
This would be possible??

Yes, it will. If the particular move is an egg move that can transfer to each of those described Pokémon.