Sign in to follow this  
pachima

PSL XIII - Week one

Due to THORRM now showing up in time. Even after giving them almost an hour to log, Lunatones are subbing @THORRM for @Senjutsuka (Correct me if not the right forum-names). 

Please @rizzer (abstractt), and @Senjutsuka. Schedule your match ( I believe it was agreed in within 1 hour)

Proof:

Screenshot_2020-09-25-12-19-54-329_com.discord.jpg

1 minute ago, pachima said:

Debido a que THORRM ahora aparece a tiempo. Incluso después de darles casi una hora para iniciar sesión, los Lunatones están reemplazando@THORRM para @Senjutsuka (Corríjame si no son los nombres correctos del foro). 

Por favor @rizzer (resumen), y @Senjutsuka. Programe su partido (creo que se acordó en 1 hora)

Prueba:

Revelar contenidos ocultos

Yes

8 minutes ago, pachima said:

Due to THORRM now showing up in time. Even after giving them almost an hour to log, Lunatones are subbing @THORRM for @Senjutsuka (Correct me if not the right forum-names). 

Please @rizzer (abstractt), and @Senjutsuka. Schedule your match ( I believe it was agreed in within 1 hour)

Proof:

Hide contents

Pls translate this proof for us savage cavemen

Edit: por favor 

Edited by ThinkNicer

2 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

Pls translate this proof for us savage cavemen

Edit: por favor 

tldr; they agreed to play 1h14 mins ago. THORRM didnt show up until now. There u go.

3 hours ago, Senjutsuka said:

I won, well played abstractt.

Sub?

OP asf

Spoiler

learn your lessons drugyl

On 9/23/2020 at 6:45 PM, redbluegreen said:

Would be fun to see a showdown player finally live up to the hype and do ok in psl instead of always choking on a fat uguu after having them and their friends massively overhype them. But I doubt it will be any different this time

yep, definitely

To be fair, a 50k player is the definition of a "who?". That being said. Cool, congrats to him on winning his match. You all know I love me some trashtalk but come on, it's still only week one.

And we do have quite a track record of showdown players not living up to the hype in mmo tiers. I guess time will tell when and if that trend will break. Sadly I havent been keeping up with this storyline so I'm still a bit confused. Is the new dubs guy the showdown player of is it his friend?

1 minute ago, iJulian said:

Sadly I havent been keeping up with this storyline so I'm still a bit confused. Is the new dubs guy the showdown player of is it his friend?

Both.

Anyway It was fun talking to you SMB. Be sure to @ me next time your friend wins a battle if you want to talk to me again ;)

1 hour ago, ThinkNicer said:

And with that the Sailors take the first 3 points of the season, suck on that for a while.

On 9/20/2020 at 1:34 PM, pachima said:

#7managersfightingfor2nd

What is the surprise?