PSL XIII - Week one

1 minute ago, pachima said:

Debido a que THORRM ahora aparece a tiempo. Incluso después de darles casi una hora para iniciar sesión, los Lunatones están reemplazando@THORRM para @Senjutsuka (Corríjame si no son los nombres correctos del foro). 

Por favor @rizzer (resumen), y @Senjutsuka. Programe su partido (creo que se acordó en 1 hora)

Prueba:

Revelar contenidos ocultos

Screenshot_2020-09-25-12-19-54-329_com.discord.jpg

Yes

8 minutes ago, pachima said:

Due to THORRM now showing up in time. Even after giving them almost an hour to log, Lunatones are subbing @THORRM for @Senjutsuka (Correct me if not the right forum-names). 

Please @rizzer (abstractt), and @Senjutsuka. Schedule your match ( I believe it was agreed in within 1 hour)

Proof:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2020-09-25-12-19-54-329_com.discord.jpg

Pls translate this proof for us savage cavemen

Edit: por favor 

Edited by ThinkNicer

To be fair, a 50k player is the definition of a "who?". That being said. Cool, congrats to him on winning his match. You all know I love me some trashtalk but come on, it's still only week one.

And we do have quite a track record of showdown players not living up to the hype in mmo tiers. I guess time will tell when and if that trend will break. Sadly I havent been keeping up with this storyline so I'm still a bit confused. Is the new dubs guy the showdown player of is it his friend?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.