Need help with a few issues

Hi everyone, first of all I want to say I downloaded the game yesterday for my phone and I have been enjoying it so far but there is something that is messing a little bit with my mind.

First I'm having a issue with my boxes, when I want to move a pokemon 1st I have to put it 1st on my team and them move it to the spot I want and also when I move a pokemon from my team to the box if its not the last pokemon on my team it just takes a random one and moves it over, does anyone else have this problem?

Second I'm having troubles trying to write inside the game for example in the pokedex or even when I want to write my account name to log in, I have to use the predictive text feature from my phone to be able to write which is really weird

My phone is a Redmi Note 7 just so if that helps

If anyone knows how to solve those it would be awesone thank you!

4 hours ago, AlfonoflA said:

First I'm having a issue with my boxes, when I want to move a pokemon 1st I have to put it 1st on my team and them move it to the spot I want and also when I move a pokemon from my team to the box if its not the last pokemon on my team it just takes a random one and moves it over, does anyone else have this problem?

On my phone almost every time i try to switch pokes on party or the computer the game revert the switch immediately after. I also experienced what you described. I use one plus 6.

Edited by roykl
1 minute ago, roykl said:

On my phone almost every time i try to switch pokes on party or the computer the game revert the switch immediately after. I also experienced what you described. I use one plus 6.

actually had the same today on my phone, tried to switched a mon in my party and the switch was always reverted immediatly

Edited by Quakkz
3 hours ago, Quakkz said:

actually had the same today on my phone, tried to switched a mon in my party and the switch was always reverted immediatly

Yea this happens if you dont drag the pokemon to the slot precise enough. I've been experiencing this for over a year now on the mobile version.