[PSLXIII] Betting Thread

12 hours ago, wrathend said:

Aquí, entre nosotros dos, la rata que hace alboroto eres tú.

Voy a volver a explicarte lo que ya te he explicado, con la esperanza de que, por una vez en tu vida, llegues a entender algo.

Su apuesta no fue legítima por varias razones, y la primera y más singular de estas razones es que alguien a quien ya he nombrado tomó la apuesta antes que usted.

Eso es todo, ¿finalmente lograste entender algo? Si aún no lo hace, definitivamente no hay nada que pueda hacer por usted.

clearly in the screenshot that happened sebat nobody had taken the bet before, just like me, nobody took your bet before, I did it, you did not feel like paying, it was not only with us, you are like that with all the world, I disgust people like your friend of mine. I just hope @daryl does something about it to prevent us from continuing with these issues

2 minutes ago, wrathend said:

The topic had already been closed some time ago, Daryl had written to me about it and I had replied.

@ZacMorales raises the subject again because he believes that crying can prove him right.

Oh I didn't even know that was from an old argument, just saw some of the drama just now lol. My bad.

9 minutes ago, ZacMorales said:

you are like that with all the world, I disgust people like your friend of mine. I just hope @daryl does something about it to prevent us from continuing with these issues

I have made dozens of bets on the game, and have never had any problems.
I have already explained the facts to you, if you are not smart enough to understand them, I regret it but it is not my fault.

13 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Oh I didn't even know that was from an old argument, just saw some of the drama just now lol. My bad.

Daryl m'avait déjà écrit à ce sujet il y a quelques jours, l'histoire était close. Mais Zac refuse les faits, il est tebé c'est impressionnant, le pire c'est qu'il me fait perdre mon temps surtout mdr

Edited by wrathend
12 hours ago, wrathend said:

He hecho decenas de apuestas en el juego y nunca he tenido problemas.
Ya te he explicado los hechos, si no eres lo suficientemente inteligente para entenderlos, lo lamento pero no es mi culpa.

Daryl m'avait déjà écrit à ce sujet il ya quelques jours, l'histoire était close. Mais Zac rechazar les faits, il est tebé c'est impresionnant, le pire c'est qu'il me fait perdre mon temps surtout mdr

You definitely have shit on your mind, I don't expect you to pay me, it's more than obvious that you don't have how to do it, I don't expect you to understand, it's more than evident that your little brain doesn't work, let's hope @Daryl does something about it. ..

6 minutes ago, ZacMorales said:

You definitely have shit on your mind, I don't expect you to pay me, it's more than obvious that you don't have how to do it, I don't expect you to understand, it's more than evident that your little brain doesn't work, let's hope @Daryl does something about it. ..

Glad I won't pay you, boy, I don't owe you anything. Come down.

You repeat yourself and you still don't say anything interesting and I see that you are not able to understand anything. In fact, I will not continue to answer you.

Now maybe you can stop spamming the topic?

I answered you out of politeness but now you can back off, ty

2 hours ago, Sebat said:

tiebreak:

OU: Frags vs Yosoyarca

OU2: CristhianArce vs Kiwikidd

Doubles: GasaiYunoSan vs Rendi

100k-5m on each match, specify ur amount, void if sub or activity

Gosh it's a damn even tie breaker tbh.

250k on yosoy

500k on Kiwi

750k on rendi

Edited by DoubleJ
On 11/29/2020 at 3:16 PM, Sebat said:

Idc, are 500k but if u want bet at least warn that you have disabled the second chat busiest by the players of the competition ^^

On 11/29/2020 at 3:18 PM, wrathend said:

I tried to explain things to you, but you don't seem to understand anything.

My bet, I posted it on the English channel, if you wanted to take it you just had to post on the English channel or send me a private message.

Do you think others are going to pay for your mistakes?

Instead of crying, next time you'll do it right.

For future Anytime you guys make bets you should have all chats on, why make bets if you have eng or Spanish chat off when you know someone can take your bet, keeping english or spanish chat off when you bet will cause future problems. When it's only a minor fix.

20 hours ago, MathewMat said:

For future Anytime you guys make bets you should have all chats on, why make bets if you have eng or Spanish chat off when you know someone can take your bet, keeping english or spanish chat off when you bet will cause future problems. When it's only a minor fix.

I can understand both side, but it think that the best way to confirm a bet with someone that you don’t know is by a pm confirmation 

On 12/4/2020 at 1:50 PM, MathewMat said:

Or just confirm via DMs that the bet is going on, that's what everyone I betted with did so far idk it seems simple

EDIT : Woops didn't see Mkns posted just that

Edited by TohnR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.