M-UU: tMoi vs Mendeez (250k)

Take mendeez 

1 hour ago, Sebat said:

uzKKfbh.png

Reveal hidden contents

rJJilVX.png

BwF62Yy.png

He didnt pay, nothing more to say, gl betting with him

I tried to explain things to you, but you don't seem to understand anything.

My bet, I posted it on the English channel, if you wanted to take it you just had to post on the English channel or send me a private message.

Do you think others are going to pay for your mistakes?

Instead of crying, next time you'll do it right.

Edited by wrathend
1 minute ago, Sebat said:

its ok man, i really dont want ur cash, this example can teach how do the things with u ^^ gl betting, if u need cash i can give u

Or rather, how are things going with a little logic.

If you want to give me money, I'm not against it. In return, I can give you a handkerchief to wipe away your tears, if you want.

1 minute ago, wrathend said:

Or rather, how are things going with a little logic.

If you want to give me money, I'm not against it. In return, I can give you a handkerchief to wipe away your tears, if you want.

ofc I won a few rps the last day in a tour i dont know if u saw it... let me sell it and ill send u something

5 hours ago, wrathend said:

Traté de explicarte las cosas, pero parece que no entiendes nada.

Mi apuesta, lo publiqué en el canal en inglés, si querías tomarlo solo tenías que publicarlo en el canal en inglés o enviarme un mensaje privado.

¿Crees que otros van a pagar por tus errores?

En lugar de llorar, la próxima vez lo harás bien.

You owed me money too, the real question is "When the heck do you get blacklisted?"

34 minutes ago, ZacMorales said:

You owed me money too, the real question is "When the heck do you get blacklisted?"

I don't owe anything at all. If you're not good enough to bet correctly, that's your problem, you should be on the blacklist instead. I did nothing to deserve a ban and I have always paid my debts when they were legitimate.

The time you took my "so-called" bet, it had already been taken by Bearminator.

Moreover, you had neither written on the English channel, nor in my private messages, while the bet was already taken.

I see you have difficulty with the simple things, you are not even able to understand basic principles.

Edited by wrathend
1 hour ago, wrathend said:

No debo nada en absoluto. Si no eres lo suficientemente bueno para apostar correctamente, ese es tu problema, deberías estar en la lista negra. No hice nada para merecer una prohibición y siempre he pagado mis deudas cuando eran legítimas.

Cuando tomó mi "supuesta" apuesta, Bearminator ya la había tomado.

Además, no habías escrito en el canal en inglés, ni en mis mensajes privados, mientras la apuesta ya estaba hecha.

Veo que tienes dificultad con las cosas simples, ni siquiera eres capaz de entender los principios básicos.

I can't figure out if you're a shitty rat that only comes to make a fuss or if you're just a shitty brute who doesn't understand that when you place a bet in chat and someone takes it you must pay, it's always been like that, now it is Incredible that people as ridiculous and sick as you come out, excusing myself with the simple fact that I did not write to you privately, I just hope someone does something about you

42 minutes ago, ZacMorales said:

I can't figure out if you're a shitty rat that only comes to make a fuss or if you're just a shitty brute who doesn't understand that when you place a bet in chat and someone takes it you must pay, it's always been like that, now it is Incredible that people as ridiculous and sick as you come out, excusing myself with the simple fact that I did not write to you privately, I just hope someone does something about you

Here, between the two of us, the rat that makes fuss is you.

I am going to explain again what I have already explained to you, in the hope that, for once in your life, you will come to understand something.

Your bet was not legitimate for several reasons, and the first and most unique of these reasons is that someone I have already named took the bet before you.

That's it, have you finally managed to understand something? If you still don't, there's definitely nothing I can do for you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.