NPCS NOT IMPLEMENTED

1 minute ago, MattyMoonstone said:

Well, PokeMMO is still a work in progress, so in some places NPC's and actions are not updated or created yet. What ones are you speaking of? Maybe I can do some research for you.

I'm begginer , i'm in the musical teathre right now , and it seems like this place have some important in the game , this places don't have some importance in the game result? (Sorry for my english , i'm spanish) Big thanks!

3 minutes ago, JosemitaYuste said:

I'm begginer , i'm in the musical teathre right now , and it seems like this place have some important in the game , this places don't have some importance in the game result? (Sorry for my english , i'm spanish) Big thanks!

Anything that isn't implemented doesn't really have any effect on your playthrough, just continue on, and if you see that just ignore it for now. They will most likely post it here if they add the implementation of that NPC or actions. Good luck on your playthrough!

Edited by MattyMoonstone
3 minutes ago, MattyMoonstone said:

Anything that isn't implemented doesn't really have any effect on your playthrough, just continue on, and if you see that just ignore it for now. They will most likely post it here if they add the implementation of that NPC or actions. Good luck on your playthrough!

Ok , thank you so much cause i was really confused on this thing . I'm going to enjoy this beautiful game!! Much love.

1 minute ago, JosemitaYuste said:

Ok , thank you so much cause i was really confused on this thing . I'm going to enjoy this beautiful game!! Much love.

No problem! It's just a waiting game at this point, check here to get updates https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/5-updates/  Thank you for being a part of the community! Much love!