Chronological Order Of Regions To Play

1 hour ago, Keithkat said:

Hey guys I just want to ask if what chronological order of region should I be accomplishing given that the regions are:

*Kanto

*Hoenn

*Sinnoh

*Unova

any answers would be appreciated, thank you

It really doesn't matter. But each gym in each Region is set slightly different and will keep your Pokemon from leveling up. So if your trying to level up a whole bunch of different Pokemon outside say a set of six, it won't matter how you do it. In my particular instance, I'm focusing on raising only 6-8 Pokemon through PokeMMO, so I've had to do it this way for my interests:

Once I got 4 gym badges in Kanto I found out about PokeMMO having different level caps per gym in each Region. So the first 4 badges in any given Region won't matter much, because you'll have to get 4 total before you can use the ship to travel to a different Region to do it the way I am:

But when you get to having access to the ship in each Region if your only focussing on leveling up one party-full gyms will matter, so I'm doing it like this:

1. Unova Gym 5 (allows lv 38 after)

2. Hoenn Gym 5 (allows lv 38 after)

3. Sinnoh Gym 5 (allows lv 42 after)

4. Unova Gym 6 (allows lv 42 after)

5. Hoenn Gym 6 (allows lv. 44 after)

6. Sinnoh Gym 6 (allows lv. 45 after)

7. Unova Gym 7 (allows lv 45 after)

8. Kanto Gym 5 (allows lv. 47 after)

9. Hoenn Gym 7 (allows lv 47 after)

10. Kanto Gym 6 (allows lv. 50 after)

11. Sinnoh Gym 7 (allows lv 50 after)

12. Kanto Gym 7 (allows lv. 55 after)

13. Unova Gym 8 (allows lv. 56 after)

14. Hoenn Gym 8 (allows lv 58 after)

15. Sinnoh Gym 8 (allows lv 60 after)

16. Kanto Gym 8 (allows lv 62 after)

17. Unova Elite 4

18. Hoenn Elite 4

19. Sinnoh Elite 4

20. Kanto Elite 4

Again, it really doesn't matter, but I chose those order for myself based on the fact I'm only raising 8-10 Pokemon to level 100. So this process allows me to keep my usual party Pokemon through the entirety of PokeMMO, without having to do without them and letting me keep them in my whole journey.

Edited by The5thHorseman

W

20 hours ago, The5thHorseman said:

It really doesn't matter. But each gym in each Region is set slightly different and will keep your Pokemon from leveling up. So if your trying to level up a whole bunch of different Pokemon outside say a set of six, it won't matter how you do it. In my particular instance, I'm focusing on raising only 6-8 Pokemon through PokeMMO, so I've had to do it this way for my interests:

Once I got 4 gym badges in Kanto I found out about PokeMMO having different level caps per gym in each Region. So the first 4 badges in any given Region won't matter much, because you'll have to get 4 total before you can use the ship to travel to a different Region to do it the way I am:

But when you get to having access to the ship in each Region if your only focussing on leveling up one party-full gyms will matter, so I'm doing it like this:

17. Unova Elite 4

18. Hoenn Elite 4

19. Sinnoh Elite 4

20. Kanto Elite 4

Again, it really doesn't matter, but I chose those order for myself based on the fact I'm only raising 8-10 Pokemon to level 100. So this process allows me to keep my usual party Pokemon through the entirety of PokeMMO, without having to do without them and letting me keep them in my whole journey.

Thank you for this info I will surely try this strategy for faster clearance of the story

Edited by Keithkat
7 minutes ago, Keithkat said:

W

Thank you for this info I will surely try this strategy for faster clearance of the story

Yeah, but the problem at the end with this is the Elite 4s in regards to the 8th gym badge for that regions elite 4. So if you do do it the way I am, we have to make sure we don't go over the cap in another region when getting our 8th gym badge so we we can use them for that elite 4, otherwise you'll want a different set of Pokemon that aren't over the level cap so you can use them for the elite 4. So just be careful when doing this.

14 hours ago, Keithkat said:

Hey guys I just want to ask if what chronological order of region should I be accomplishing given that the regions are:

*Kanto

*Hoenn

*Sinnoh

*Unova

any answers would be appreciated, thank you

Kanto is pretty simple region to complete, and I usually advise to start there. It takes not a long time, no cutscenes etc - especially if player can prepare himself a nice team. 

On 9/17/2020 at 5:49 AM, Mikyii said:

Unova is a good place to start too ^ ^,which u can do some berry farming jobs to earn money easily :3

Not a good job to get into without knowing the risks, berry farming early on can really put your wealth at risk, better get your first mill before getting into something like that.

• 7 months later...
On 9/17/2020 at 4:05 AM, The5thHorseman said:

17. Unova Elite 4

18. Hoenn Elite 4

19. Sinnoh Elite 4

20. Kanto Elite 4

Can you share your team please?

31 minutes ago, Oldenman said:

@Afreetaryan, please don't bring up year old posts.

Well, that's the only mention of multiple regions I could find, so. I understand mechanics might have changed now but I need a recommended party because I've started an account and want to finish the story fast and with a solid team so that I can focus on shiny hunting. If you understand what I'm talking about and have any suggestions, I'm open for it. Or, if you can redirect me to a topic where this is discussed, I'll appreciate it even more. And if you can't help, let others do.