PSL XIII - Prediction Thread.

PSL is finally coming to a start. (HYPE!).

In this thread feel free to post your predictions about whatever it may be regarding the current PSL season.

Discuss managers, discuss names, discuss the following auction.  Predict who gets what spot, and why. Predict who reaches playoffs, and who dies midway. Predict who will reign as the champion, and who will reign as the walking meme.

Get hype!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 12:21 AM, LeJovi said:

I predict Sailor Lunatones (lmfao) won't make it to the playoffs, no matter the players.

I also predict Daryl will rage quit the season at least twice due to hax ever rng broths :v.

Clowning me for saying gg too early in TT when you said gg before it even started. Big brain plays

Let's not forget these great quotes too

"Both teams suck and gonna get smashed by Blazikens anyway"

"Daryl get out of prelims so we can smash your team already" -- Jovi (before his god roster got smashed by random clowns, must suck :/)

You memed Daryl all PSL but surely will you be remembered as the biggest meme in this edition

25 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Clowning me for saying gg too early in TT when you said gg before it even started. Big brain plays

Let's not forget these great quotes too

"Both teams suck and gonna get smashed by Blazikens anyway"

"Daryl get out of prelims so we can smash your team already" -- Jovi (before his god roster got smashed by random clowns, must suck :/)

You memed Daryl all PSL but surely will you be remembered as the biggest meme in this edition

True bro you're the GOAT, gg <3 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.