Jump to content
  • 3
Sign in to follow this  
Sintatic

What about intruduce some new things?

Question

Pokémons (Competitive Use)

- Genesect

- Meloetta

- Keldeo

- Kyurem

- Landorus (Every forms)

- Zekrom

- Reshiram

- Thundurus

- Tornadus

- Virizion

- Terrakion

- Latios/Latias

- Mewtwo

- Rayquaza

- Dialga

- Palkia

- Articuno

- Moltres

- Zapdos

- Regirock

- Registeel

- Giratina

- Mew

- Manaphy

 

Types

- Introduce Fairy type and update the current pokemons to their fairy type

 

Itens

- Heavy Duty Boots

- Z-Moves

- Assault Vest

 

Moves

- Update Knock Off

- Update Outrage

 

Tiers

- LC alowed to play on matchmaking

- Introduce an Uber tier for competitive 

 

Abilities

- Introduce Hidden Abilities

 

Edited by Sintatic
Thanks to TohnR (Assault Vest)

Share this post


Link to post

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, Sintatic said:

Pokémons (Competitive Use)

- Genesect

- Meloetta

- Keldeo

- Kyurem

- Landorus (Every forms)

- Zekrom

- Reshiram

- Thundurus

- Tornadus

- Virizion

- Terrakion

- Latios/Latias

- Mewtwo

- Rayquaza

- Dialga

- Palkia

- Articuno

- Moltres

- Zapdos

- Regirock

- Registeel

- Giratina

- Mew

- Manaphy

SoonTM

 

1 hour ago, Sintatic said:

Types

- Introduce Fairy type and update the current pokemons to their fairy type

Not happening

 

1 hour ago, Sintatic said:

Itens

- Heavy Duty Boots

- Z-Moves

Nope (but Kevlar Vest as an AV replacement, please !)

 

1 hour ago, Sintatic said:

Moves

- Update Knock Off

- Update Outrage

Still nope, not happening

 

1 hour ago, Sintatic said:

Tiers

- LC alowed to play on matchmaking

Ah, nice one ! LC is slowly dying now that all other tiers have a matchmaking ...

 

1 hour ago, Sintatic said:

- Introduce an Uber tier for competitive 

Too u do dis ...

 

1 hour ago, Sintatic said:

Abilities

- Introduce Hidden Abilities

SoonTM

 

I hope all of your interrogations are answered with this detailed and complete post that took me a lot of effort. You're welcome !

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
18 minutes ago, TohnR said:

SoonTM

 

Not happening

 

Nope (but Kevlar Vest as an AV replacement, please !)

 

Still nope, not happening

 

Ah, nice one ! LC is slowly dying now that all other tiers have a matchmaking ...

 

Too u do dis ...

 

SoonTM

 

I hope all of your interrogations are answered with this detailed and complete post that took me a lot of effort. You're welcome !

How could I forget assault vest, edited, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

Your request has been approved and all items have been added to the game, sorry if it took more than 5 minutes (crazy how no one thought of this before).

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
46 minutes ago, mithran said:

Your request has been approved and all items have been added to the game, sorry if it took more than 5 minutes (crazy how no one thought of this before).

may the force be with you my friend

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, FighterChamp said:

I think There is a rule says to provide only one suggestion per thread. >.<

Ops, sorry, im gonna make 5 new posts instead of sayin everything in 1. Its better to spam, right Sherlock?

Edited by Sintatic
Wt

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 9/13/2020 at 5:15 AM, Sintatic said:

Ops, sorry, im gonna make 5 new posts instead of sayin everything in 1. Its better to spam, right Sherlock?

I mean.. yes.

 

1. Provide only one suggestion per thread and make the title a clear and concise indicator of the suggestion. If you do not provide a suitable title to your thread, we will change it.

 

 

That's the rule of suggestion box. Some of those you've proposed already exist, like 

 for example.

 

I will close this one, feel free to post separate suggestions, if no existing threads are there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.