May we have vibration as a feedback?

Zukobuko

Question

Hi, I'm quite new in Pokemmo and I already love everything about the game and the community. 

My suggestion is to put a vibration option, that makes your mobile vibrate any time you press a button. It will give a great feedback to people like me that play on smartphone and they are used to press buttons. 

Edited by Zukobuko

8 answers to this question

8 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

My morning brain is honestly weird. What I meant to ask was why, if you are playing on Android, would you not be paying attention?

Well most shiny hunters will pay attention but Mistakes are common. There are many example when a player missed shiny,  so a vibration will reduce mistake rate(not sure tho).  

On 9/12/2020 at 12:04 AM, FighterChamp said:

Well most shiny hunters will pay attention but Mistakes are common. There are many example when a player missed shiny,  so a vibration will reduce mistake rate(not sure tho).  

The better alternative is that you learn from mistakes instead of asking for new things to be added to reduce your chances of making that mistake again. There are instances where this won't help, such as unclear wording, but making the mistake of not paying attention and missing a shiny as a result is an easily fixable mistake on your part.