Rendering error, help please!!

English:

First of all, I know that I have to put this in the support group, but from what I see they never look at the problems that the people has, so I put it here that I finish before ...

Good morning, I need help with an error that does not let me play ... I play on android and I was in the sinnoh region, as they still do not completely solve the error of not being able to see the houses and other objects, which sometimes is a bit annoying, but today while I was in the Great Swamp, the game crashed and gave me Rendering Error, please consult the staff for help ... now I can't even enter the game, every time I enter the profile, it gets the black screen and I get the error ... I do not want to delete my character for this error ... can any mod help me? in the error, it put the name of the error attached, it is this: 8b8d09c04c2b7659e8f4af4cfde45e4e

Español:

Antes de nada, ya se que tengo que poner esto en el grupo de soporte, pero por lo que veo nunca miran los problemas que tiene la gente, a si que lo pongo aquí que termino antes...

Buenos dias, necesito ayuda con un error que no me deja jugar... Juego en android y estaba en la region de sinnoh, como aun no solucionan del todo el error de no poder ver las casas y otros objetos, lo cual a veces es un poco molesto, pero hoy mientras estaba en el Gran Pantano, el juego me crasheo y me puso Error de Renderización, porfavor consulte al staff para ayuda... ahora no puedo ni entrar al juego, cada vez que entro al perfil, se pone la pantalla en uguu y me salta el error... no quiero borrar mi personaje por este error... algun mod me puede ayudar?

en el error, ponía que adjuntara el nombre del error, es este:

8b8d09c04c2b7659e8f4af4cfde45e4e

Edited by Ecoverde

Hello!

Please try to delete the game from your phone and switch your rom for a new one, make sure it's the rom from the official release. If after switching the rom and downloading the game again from our website you still have this issue, please contact us in this link for further help:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/

Thank you!

-

Hola!

Por favor intenta eliminar el juego de tu teléfono y cambia tu rom por una nueva, asegúrate de que sea la rom del lanzamiento oficial. Si después de cambiar la rom y descargar el juego nuevamente desde nuestro website aún tienes este problema, contactenos en este link para obtener más ayuda:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/ 

Gracias!