PSL XIII - Fantasy Auction (FA)

2 hours ago, XondeX said:

I am 34 according to the doc, but I think it is not right, for example Urquidi has only one victory and he won 2 times

Any other wrong infos in the Sheet? Checked and you are right, which puts you at 35

Edit: Checked your line up with the threads itself. Seems like Huar has actually 0 wins instead of 1 as mentioned in the sheet and Cristi is 5-2 instead of 5-1, besides that I didn't see any mistakes because the other players had all 7 games put in if played - but then again I didn't do it like super carefully so might want to check yourself again.

Edited by CHUCKunso
Hace 2 horas, CHUCKunso dijo:

¿Alguna otra información incorrecta en la hoja? Comprobado y tienes razón, lo que te pone en 35

Editar: Verificó su alineación con los hilos en sí. Parece que Huar tiene en realidad 0 victorias en lugar de 1 como se menciona en la hoja y Cristi tiene 5-2 en lugar de 5-1, además de que no vi ningún error porque los otros jugadores tenían los 7 juegos colocados si se jugaban , pero por otra parte, no lo hice con mucho cuidado, por lo que es posible que desee comprobarlo nuevamente.

No, huar tiene al menos una victoria, lo sé porque está en mi equipo, todos mis compañeros tienen sueldo 

edit, he win in week 4, but with Soulex name

Edited by XondeX
17 minutes ago, CHUCKunso said:

Está bien, ya veo, no sabía eso, pero ¿por qué su nombre es diferente en esta semana de repente? Lmao

Like he wanted to give us a reason to bully him and he got that name so ugly, he made it happen like he just wanted to change the h of his name to a capital h which took a couple of weeks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.