Sign in to follow this  
pachima

PSL XIII - Player Sign-up

IGN: Rendi
Reason: This is fucking PSL right here. None of that pansy ass uguu tugging 6 wall stall bullshit. Men puke, men poop in verm 4, men deliver their new born baby in verm 4. Fucking hard core uguu in the ass triple protect with crazy team comps Pokemon fuck it overpredict your every move time shit. PSL is back baby.
Preferred Tiers: OU NU Doubles VGC
Competitive accolades: If you have to read this do not buy me.
Discord contact: Rendi#5960
Other random stuff: If you are not serious about winning or draft a garbage team I will not play. If you are unsure if this applies to you then it probably does.
I'm incredibly dead and barely touch the game anymore. Played multiple PSLs and never made it past semis, notorious for being incredibly lazy and never putting in effort. If you buy me you deserve to lose. (Still probably better than 95% of the signups though).

4 minutes ago, redbluegreen said:

Reason: This is fucking PSL right here. None of that pansy ass uguu tugging 6 wall stall bullshit. Men puke, men poop in verm 4, men deliver their new born baby in verm 4. Fucking hard core uguu in the ass triple protect with crazy team comps Pokemon fuck it overpredict your every move time shit. PSL is back baby.

@DarylDixon this guy is speaking your language, you have to pick him!

22 minutes ago, gbwead said:

@DarylDixon this guy is speaking your language, you have to pick him!

NO. i sorry him but i want u <3

Edited by DarylDixon

• IGN: Endiii
  • Reason: I've only started playing OU 2 months ago but I beat some top tier players in the said tier. I really believe that PSL can help be grow as player and prove to everyone that nothing can beat "determination" eventho you just played in the very short time.
  • Preferred Tiers: OU
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): I won my first official tournament CC #204 and reach atleast round 3 or 4 in every official tournament. And I've reached semi-finals and finals in some Einstein tournaments with me playing OU.
  • Discord contact (optional): Endirei#8264
  • Other random stuff: You can test my skills.

• IGN: xMikasaAckerman
  • Reason: To win and have fun i guess
  • Preferred Tiers: UU, OU 
  • Competitive accolades: Won 1 shiny UU official recently, some decent tourney run and doing okay in UU ladder (started pvp 5 months ago so, not much)
  • Discord contact: yuju#4266
  • Other random stuff: I love anime

IGN: Aristofou
Reason: Having fun / win and obviously getting more experience
Preferred Tiers: OU, LC
Competitive accolades : Well I won 2 LC CC, not that much but I guess it's something already (?)
Discord contact (optional): Nono#3584
Other random stuff: Dogs > Cats

• IGN: Spaintakula
  • Reason: To win and shittalk
  • Preferred Tiers: NU preferred, but all bar dubs
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): lol
  • Discord contact (optional):
  • Other random stuff: Algum br???

IGN: PedroLindoUnico 

Reason: I started playing pvp recently, more precisely after the sinnoh update. But you must be saying: Ah, this PedroLindoUnico is just a random never heard of him. It's true I'm a random but I'm here to change that and prove to some people that it NEVER WAS LUCK

Preferred Tiers: UU but i can play OU too

Discord contact:  PedroLindoUnico #8062

Other random stuff:poct poct

IGN: KiiritoX
Razón: Ganar
Tiers: LC OU UU NU DUB (en ese orden)
Otros: gane todos mis duels en la ultima wc (5-0), actual top 16 en rank ou con el mejor winrate creo (aun que no creo que esto valga mucho es muy random la wea).

• IGN: Neblinamist
  • Reason: new experiences are always enriching.
  • Preferred Tiers: I can play everything but I feel confortable with DOU and LC.
  •  Competitive accolades : one more player, who tries to do better every day.
  • Discord contact: Nebby#9573

IGN: Senjutsuka

Reason: I enjoy PSL, and want to win (who doesn't?)

Preferred Tiers: OU, UU

Competitive Accolades: doing alright on ladder

Discord contact: Senjutsuka#7896

Other random stuff: lesgo

EDIT: Adding NU to the tiers

Edited by Senjutsuka
Adding Tier

• IGN: ItsGray
    • Reason:I've been playing mmo since 2013 but havent been in a psl
    • Preferred Tiers: UU, NU
    • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): Won a einstien tourny or 2 before
    • Discord contact (optional): Yeet#6649
    • Other random stuff: Yeet, assistant manager to sparkie that one time when he was a manager
Edited by ItsGray

IGN: Fibraxxxx

Reason: Good player OU and UU finalist in recent oficial tournaments

Tiers: OU UU

Competitive accolades : Finalist of two official tournament OU and UU, top 74 OU in this season. I player for Perú in the WC and i was selected for the last PSL.  

Discord contact : Fibraxxxxx1930

Edited by Fabrizio1308

• IGN: Inxss 
  • Reason: I want to prove that i'm a decent player and i'm able to do good in such a competition
  • Preferred Tiers: UU/LC (Main LC ofc)
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): I barely have time to play tours, went to a official finals , won a couple of CC LC's , joined one PSL and went like 4-3 and Last world cup did 4-1 
  • Discord contact (optional): ManyTears#0038
  • Other random stuff: I will probably be busy with work, but if you pick me i will dedicate myself alot , 

• IGN: iKreedo
  • Reason: I'd get kicked if I don't sign up kek
  • Preferred Tiers: LC
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): n/a
  • Other random stuff: I'm bad af 
Edited by TheAlmightyKreed
wynaut?

• IGN: Dontea
  • Reason: I like PvP and especially team tournaments
  • Preferred Tiers: Any singles tiers
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): I have played team tournies in other games, not played much MMO PvP but I pick up on things quickly. 
  • Discord contact (optional): Dontea#5511
  • Other random stuff: ^^

IGN : Eastsiddeboy

Reason to play : First PSL and a it's a good place to fight competitives players

Preferred Tiers : OU/UU 

Competitives accolades :

Discord contact (optional) : GT#6433

Other ramdom stuff: In love with racing games and real racing in generaaaaal