PSL XIII - Player Sign-up

4 minutes ago, redbluegreen said:

Reason: This is fucking PSL right here. None of that pansy ass uguu tugging 6 wall stall bullshit. Men puke, men poop in verm 4, men deliver their new born baby in verm 4. Fucking hard core uguu in the ass triple protect with crazy team comps Pokemon fuck it overpredict your every move time shit. PSL is back baby.

@DarylDixon this guy is speaking your language, you have to pick him!

• IGN: Endiii
  • Reason: I've only started playing OU 2 months ago but I beat some top tier players in the said tier. I really believe that PSL can help be grow as player and prove to everyone that nothing can beat "determination" eventho you just played in the very short time.
  • Preferred Tiers: OU
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): I won my first official tournament CC #204 and reach atleast round 3 or 4 in every official tournament. And I've reached semi-finals and finals in some Einstein tournaments with me playing OU.
  • Discord contact (optional): Endirei#8264
  • Other random stuff: You can test my skills.

IGN: PedroLindoUnico 

Reason: I started playing pvp recently, more precisely after the sinnoh update. But you must be saying: Ah, this PedroLindoUnico is just a random never heard of him. It's true I'm a random but I'm here to change that and prove to some people that it NEVER WAS LUCK

Preferred Tiers: UU but i can play OU too

Discord contact:  PedroLindoUnico #8062

Other random stuff:poct poct

• IGN: ItsGray
    • Reason:I've been playing mmo since 2013 but havent been in a psl
    • Preferred Tiers: UU, NU
    • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): Won a einstien tourny or 2 before
    • Discord contact (optional): Yeet#6649
    • Other random stuff: Yeet, assistant manager to sparkie that one time when he was a manager
Edited by ItsGray
  • IGN: Inxss 
  • Reason: I want to prove that i'm a decent player and i'm able to do good in such a competition
  • Preferred Tiers: UU/LC (Main LC ofc)
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): I barely have time to play tours, went to a official finals , won a couple of CC LC's , joined one PSL and went like 4-3 and Last world cup did 4-1 
  • Discord contact (optional): ManyTears#0038
  • Other random stuff: I will probably be busy with work, but if you pick me i will dedicate myself alot , 
  • IGN: iKreedo
  • Reason: I'd get kicked if I don't sign up kek
  • Preferred Tiers: LC
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): n/a
  • Other random stuff: I'm bad af 
Edited by TheAlmightyKreed
wynaut?
  • IGN: Dontea
  • Reason: I like PvP and especially team tournaments
  • Preferred Tiers: Any singles tiers
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): I have played team tournies in other games, not played much MMO PvP but I pick up on things quickly. 
  • Discord contact (optional): Dontea#5511
  • Other random stuff: ^^

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.