PSL XIII - Player Sign-up

IGN: GasaiYunoSan

Reason: The event attracts me, as well as the vast majority of competitive players, I want to play it and show what I can do to everyone.

Preferred Tiers: I play all tiers, in what would be the 3 tiers of the game, my favorite is Never Used, but if we include LC and DUBS to this, my favorite is Dubs.

Competitive accolades: Tournament wins, especially in dubs format, recently win in shiny tourney NU (For The Cuties). Almost undefeated in the Argentina A team in the world cup 3 (5-1)
Discord Contact: GasaiSan#8213

Other random stuff: I like Mishis =3

Edited by GasaiYunoSan

IGN: EggplantHero

Preferred Tiers: LC

Discord contact: Eggplant#9206

I don't really own many comps yet in any tier, so I will probably just hard-specialize into LC and see what I can contribute!

Gonna start farming them from scratch and make LC my main.

I'm easy to reach and will never miss an appointment.

• IGN: PinkAura
  • Reason: Wonderful people live here!
  • Preferred Tiers: NU UU (LC soon)! I'm willing to do OU but not preferred.
  • Competitive accolades I've never been in an official tournament but I have won many team tournaments.
  • Discord contact (optional): Ask me yourself ^.~
  • Other random stuff: I very much enjoy random challenges (From people who speak with me before spamming "Duel").

IGN:QueenDinz
Reason: I wanna be the very best, Like no one ever was, To catch them is my real test, To train them is my cause ^^ Pokémon! Hehe^^
Preferred Tiers:UU
Competitive accolades:^^
Discord contact (optional) :ararserrano#9165
Other random stuff: Bugs Is <3

Edited by PhilHomies
  • IGN: Baneadito
  • Reason: Play my first psl
  • Preferred tienes: everyone
  • Competitive accolades :1 shiny won some lost finals, and several cc won, in addition to the semifinals in my first World Cup being captain of Mexico
  • Discord contact : Baneadito#9231
  • Other fandom stuff : Cristi is my boyfriend, let's go in a package
Edited by Baneadito
  • IGN: zMago
  • Reason: lf any motivation in this game again.
  • Preferred Tiers: Record and upload to youtube
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): i won  1 tournament NU in my other account, shiny braviary.
  • Discord contact (optional):
  • Other random stuff: do some drama
  • IGN: AJoStyle
  • Reason:  "Sign up or get kicked " NORE motto right :-)
  • Preferred Tiers:  Dubz
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): coming back got some unofficial wins back in the day and 1 or 2 offi semis
  • Discord contact (optional):
  • Other random stuff: could be my 1st psl
13小时前,MadaraSixSix 说:

IGN : MadaraSixSix

reason : for fun

Tiers : OU NU UU (i can play lc and dubs but i dont like...)

Competitive accolades : mmm i won vs thorrm yesterday, and i have a bad win to psl ratio a advice dont buy me dear

other random stuff : i play only teemo in league of legend

The game can be lost and teemo must die

IGN: Rendi
Reason: This is fucking PSL right here. None of that pansy ass uguu tugging 6 wall stall bullshit. Men puke, men poop in verm 4, men deliver their new born baby in verm 4. Fucking hard core uguu in the ass triple protect with crazy team comps Pokemon fuck it overpredict your every move time shit. PSL is back baby.
Preferred Tiers: OU NU Doubles VGC
Competitive accolades: If you have to read this do not buy me.
Discord contact: Rendi#5960
Other random stuff: If you are not serious about winning or draft a garbage team I will not play. If you are unsure if this applies to you then it probably does.
I'm incredibly dead and barely touch the game anymore. Played multiple PSLs and never made it past semis, notorious for being incredibly lazy and never putting in effort. If you buy me you deserve to lose. (Still probably better than 95% of the signups though).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.