PSL XIII - Player Sign-up

IGN: TheDH

Reason: Win because only win matters.

Preferred Tiers: LC/OU 

Competitive accolades: Winned some good LC official have good knowledge in every tiers, undefeated in LC world cup and i'm @MadaraSixSix friend.

Discord contact: Etibamecus#1789

Other random stuff: #FreeJaawax #JaawaxGotRobbed

Edited by DrakeHope

• IGN: Archonn
  • Reason: I want to learn and improve as a comp player and team builder
  • Preferred Tiers: NU, OU
  • Competitive accolades: Won an Eintstein (Bracket Link), have gotten 3rd at CC, do decently well at WC's and PSL's
  • Discord contact: Archon#3145
  • Other random stuff: I have a YouTube channel with competitive commentaries where you can see my thought processes. Looking to make more videos during this season. Forum Thread.
  • IGN:MendeeZ (before:MAXXIIx)
  • Reason: It is my first psl and i want to win and I think I can be a contribution if they picking me.
  • Preferred Tiers: UU NU LC
  •  Competitive accolades: NU leader, UU tournament and first cc lc that I played reaches the semis.
  • Discord contact (optional): MendeeZ#0332
  • Other random stuff:Vamoooooss.
  • IGN: Riruburakku
  • Reason: its will be my 1st psl and i want to have that experience and help my team in the road to be champion
  • Preferred tiers: NU
  • Competitive accolades : not at all
  • Discord contact (optional): RiruBuraKku (4703)
  • Other random stuff:  i like girls 
Edited by RiruBurakku
  • IGN: Superman
  • Reason: I believe that this will help me test what I'm capable of. <3
  • Preferred Tiers: DUBS > OU
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): Not being uguuy, but I beat some of top tier players in the said tier. :)
  • Discord contact (optional): Superrr #9731
  • Other random stuff: I'll be able to lend some comps to my teammates if needed <3 Thank you!
  • IGN: Zigh
  • Reason: TBH I don't know, I'm not as motivated to play mmo as in the past. Don't expect a tryhard season, coz I wont scout or shit. Still better than most signups. If you pick me you secure a second spot, for unknown reasons my teams tend to lose in finals. Also top quality meme maker (unmatched photoshop skills)
  • Preferred Tiers: Any tier, as long as someone can lend mons.
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): No need to list my achievements.
  • Discord contact (optional):
  • Other random stuff: I like pizza?
IGN: XondeX
Reason: I still need to win something as a team, I have not been able to win TT (close: S), WC or PSL.
Preferred Tiers: lc> nu> dubs> uu> ou
Competitive accolades: I have won tournaments in lc / nu / dubs, in the other tiers not because I don't like them too much I don't try too hard, but with a good team I could do well. This is my second psl.
Discord contact: XondeX # 5775
Other random stuff: I have been away for several months after WC, but I am back with the desire and time for the psl.
Edited by XondeX
  • IGN: AwaXGoku
  • Reason: Will be my first PSL, want to make friend and obviously win this tournament 
  • Preferred Tiers: OU
  • Competitive accolades: Win the World Cup with Belgium (lmao i was only a sub)
  • Discord contact (optional): AwaXGoku#1309
  • Other random stuff: Only done 1 big unofficial tournament and won it (WC) so i guess im a lucky charm.
  • IGN: DaQuiALa
  • Reason: I'd like to play against very good players on tryhard mode, it seems an interesting enviroment
  • Preferred Tiers: NU  ---> OU
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): got consistently 2-10 place on the NU ladder until a couple of weeks ago when I stopped playing matches everyday due to vacation. I also beat pachima on the ladder by playing stupid, and for a time I had a 100% win rate against OrangeManiac l9l
  • Discord contact (optional): Lagonero#5061
  • Other random stuff: Stunfisk got me to a semifinals in an OU official apparently.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.