PSL XIII - Player Sign-up

So, the 8 managers are selected. And that can only mean:

Player sign-ups.

For those who are new or haven't yet read the general rules, please check:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jrFThqqVDoe_QRs3vzPJxfFzNg4n7EwlV1fVEk0Kkis/edit

Now, without further ado, let's start:

1- What are you, as a player, expected to accomplish?

• Respect the host and their manager's decisions.
  • Respect, understand and follow the rules stated in the link above.
  • Playing games.
  • Putting in effort.
  • Having hype.
  • Getting paid.

2- How to apply: 

• Post in this thread, under the following format:
    • IGN:
    • Reason:
    • Preferred Tiers:
    • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary):
    • Discord contact (optional):
    • Other random stuff:

3- When is the deadline:

• 14th of September (16h00 GMT)

4- What then?

• Auction (Yet to announce)
  • Start of the season (yet to announce)

5- GET HYPED

Also, feel free to express your opinions on already posted sign-ups, or sign-ups you'd be willing to wish in the future.

Finally, if there is anything you are not sure about how it's going to work, make sure to contact us hosts.

EDIT @AndrewHavsha, @YettoDie, @DarylDixon @isi1993 @Sebat @Imabetheverybest1 @LifeStyleNORE(leJovi) @Lvkee - Please whisper me/thinknicer your team name and your eventual comanager.

Edited by pachima
    • IGN: YungTor/Torrrrrr/SwampDaddy
    • Reason: first psl since I’m “back” , best event in the game why not try to play again
    • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): I beat JJ to get into Lyle a few years ago does that count? Also the most handsome black guy on this website 
    • Discord contact (optional): tor#9055
    • Other random stuff: Haven’t got arrested in some years we lit boys
    • Tiers: NU NU NU NU NU
Edited by Torinnnnn
discord thingy

IGN:Pablobacas

Reason: it would be My first PSL

Preferred Tiers: OU/UU

Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): Sometimes im Top1 in OU Leaderboards (with permission of my main oponents ZacMorales , ChuckUNSO and THORRM)

Discord: @pablobacas#8628

Other random stuff: People insult me for use stall :V

Edited by pablobacas

IGN: theworstt

Reason: to play lol

Preferred Tiers: UU NU LC

Competitive accolades: captain for team rest of asia in world cup idk how we got to playoffs tbh lol 

Discord: 69#0474

Other random stuff: sweet is kinda gay man sometimes 

Draft ZzZerra unless you pusi

Edited by dinofish
discord lol

IGN: Personajexx

Reason: I have seen the psl many times and I would like to participate in it and fight with the strongest in the game.

Tier: Doubles.

competitive accolades: I have been top for a long time (2-10) until I stop ranking due to some problems, I also had a good position in the official tournaments in which I have participated :). Discord: Perso#8476

• IGN: DocPBC
  • Reason: Imabe made me do it
  • Preferred Tiers: Doubles I think? Idk give me shit I can be a supersub or something
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): Won a bunch of shit before 2019, died until now
  • Discord contact (optional): If you dont have it I dont want you
  • Other random stuff: I make videos
  • IGN: Badbaarsito (xigbar before)
  • Reason: I already won once. I would like to win twice and help my team in the road to be champion. 
  • Preferred Tiers: I will put them in order: Doubles, Never Used, Little Cup, Under Used.
  • Competitive accolades: PSL champion of the last edition. I know how to manage the pressure of playing decisive games. Good doubles comp player with a different vision of the format. Can play any tier. I'm not here for a "high salary". I'm here to win this tournament again. #Soaringstaraptorsthebest
  • Discord contact (optional): badbaar#2387
  • Other random stuff: If you wanna test me for any tier hit me up in discord + #Jaawaxgotrobbed #freejaawax
Edited by Xigbar
  • IGN: DoubleJ
  • Reason: To get rich
  • Preferred Tiers: Doubles > OU > NU > UU
  • Competitive accolades: Go to Hall of Fame, Ctrl + F --> DoubleJ
  • Discord contact: DoubleJ#1381
  • Other random stuff: Daryl 6-0'd me with a Magmar lead once. I also got beat 3 weeks in a row in PSL by beta players using Linoone. But I then won that fucking PSL in the championship tie breaker against the best dubs player at the time. I also won a Shiny Eevee, a Shiny Charizard, and a Shiny Kangaskhan in official invitational tournaments. I'll let you figure all that out.

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course
  • IGN: JorgeFirebolt
  • Reason: Idk, I feel like playing and trying PSL ig, and obviously to win!
  • Preferred Tiers: OU
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): Top 50 or around in OU season 1, but then later got kicked out of it cause innactivity and people grow up the ELO cut in OU +8 each day (when top was around 690 of ELO), now I've around 745-760 of ELO, nothing much ig, played for Spain in worldcup SMOU (3-0), and that's it, that's the nearest thing I got to PSL level. Im pretty new in the MMO ig (2019), reached just 2 semis on CCOU.
  • Discord contact (optional): Jorge Firebolt#1504
  • Other random stuff: quien te pregunto

Edited by JorgeFirebolt

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.