PSL XIII - Manager Selection

16 minutes ago, MadaraSixSix said:

i think the choices are bad

jawax  lotus :/

and this idiot d'enchanteur 

and @Umbramol (I cant quote your msg, idk why)

Pachima never will pick enchanteur manager, because he play with him on last PSL and Pachima see what happened when some dont work like enchanteur want. He just say "ok me voy perras hijaeputas" and resign. 
After that las PSL, enchanteur dont have options to be selected for manager.

Edited by reallyy
11 minutes ago, pachima said:

Okay, this has gone way too far, and it saddens me past hosts allowed such mentality to keep happening.

First, I won't claim my picks are the best ones, cause they 99,56% aren't. Picking 8 out of 20 managers, in which more than half are pretty solid isn't an easy task. 

Second, The decision is absolute, and there will be no backing out of that.

Third, while I can agree with some of the myriad of arguments that are being thrown at me, it makes no sense to claim X and Y won't be good managers, when they haven't even tried. (I am a good example of that).- You can claim some managers that didn't cut it would be god managers, but you can't tell some that did cannot be.

tldr; It's PSL, it's absolutely impossible to make everyone happy. We are human, and we commit mistakes. However, claiming some picks are just plain bad and unjustified, way before the actual thing starts, is illogical and shouldn't be promoted.

You don't like the picks? Good. Is your opinion different than mine? Obviously. Are you right, and am I wrong? Maybe, but for god sake argue, blame, complain, and kill each other when you have actual evidences supporting your argument, not this early.

Thank you all, and I hope we all witness an hyped PSL.

We will argue no matter what. Don't worry too much about it. On that note, no Lotus?? seriously?!??

Just now, gbwead said:

We will argue no matter what. Don't worry too much about it. On that note, no Lotus?? seriously?!??

Oh I'm all in for the arguing. Just make sure (and this isnt pointing at you), you arent degrading other people status while you do so.

9 minutes ago, reallyy said:

and @Umbramol (I cant quote your msg, idk why)

Pachima never will pick enchanteur manager, because he play with him on last PSL and Pachima see what happened when some dont work like enchanteur want. He just say "ok me voy perras hijaeputas" and resign. 
After that las PSL, enchanteur dont have options to be selected for manager.

ok legit for enchanteur

and jawax and lotus ?

Just now, pachima said:

-ZDaryl: Probably my most controversial pick, but I can guarantee you he has done more in these few days that some managers have done in whole seasons. He tirelessly sought for help so he could understand all the rules, he is one of the most active players in the game, and I think that qualifies for the spot.

This IS hype. He might be a meme to most players, but activity and effort wise, he can do good. 

That's your moment to shine Doryl boy

Havsha has informed us that they will be unable to fulfill their role as manager, due to personal reasons that have come up. We are saddened to hear this, but hope that they can participate in this season in other ways. 

Pachi and I have chosen Lotus as the next manager in line, as he was basically our ninth candidate. Lotus has accepted the offer. Sorry for any inconveniences caused. Let's make this season the best of all!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.