PSL XIII - Manager Selection

So, we are finally here.  This season we had plenty of nice sign ups, so it wasn't exactly easy to select 8 of the bunch. 

Either way, let me announce, 100% not biased, the 8 picks we decided to select. In no particular order, and without further ado, let's start:

Suspense 

Suspense... also get yourself patience. 

- Managers that managed already in the recent past

-Luke: As the owner of the championshit last season, I don't think there is anything else needed to say to justify the pick.

- RealDevilLegend: Was a solid manager last season as well, and now with earned experience, he should be at least better than they were, and that can only mean a solid pick for this season.

- Havsha: One of the best managers in past seasons I ever seen. The effort he made when he was manager caught my attention, and I'm sure he will make another exceptional run this time.

Now, managers that are a new pick

- Managers that are new to the job in the recent past

-ZDaryl: Probably my most controversial pick, but I can guarantee you he has done more in these few days that some managers have done in whole seasons. He tirelessly sought for help so he could understand all the rules, he is one of the most active players in the game, and I think that qualifies for the spot.

-Lejovi: Imo a solid pick. Has been around ever since 1956, pretty much knows the entire compbase, has some solid tiers of their choice, and finally, what actually made us pick him, is the fact Jovi is super competitive, and I'm sure he will try his best to fulfill the job assigned.

- Sebat: Chill dude that has proved everyone more than once that he is able to lead a team, successfully. He sometimes goes under the name of Sebatita, but don't let that fool you, he will for sure make it harder for everyone else.

-Yettodie: Also called YettoloseLC (Actually not really, but whatever). He has been around for super long, knows the playerbase quite well, and most importantly, has almost unlimited resources to boost their team to victory. I believe that sums um managers quality, and that's why he is in.

-Imabetheverybest: He wants to be the very best. He is one of the best dubs players we currently have, but no, that's not enough, he aims for the very top. He is active, has leadership skills, he is good. Is he the very best? We don't know yet, but he will try to get the title with all his will for sure.

Sorry for those who didn't make it. There were some good names I was sad to rip the dreams, but only 8 could manage to go through, and I hope they prove to be up to the challenge.

Player sign ups soon.

The reason I decided to split into managers that already managed and those who did not yet is to compare the two types of managers we have to offer further on.

GET HYPED.

This is at least ridiculous.. Legit there is no actual justification for picking daryl and yettodie over lotus enchanteur jaawax and even nowall who is not a clear cut name.. Asking about rules is not effort and having money is not qualification for managing.. Both of those managers are my friends but im not the kind who sugarcoats stuff.. The mentioned players at the start of my comment are far more qualified.. Not giving enchanteur and lotus especially the chance to manage, two players that can play, build, advise for every tier for me is atleast controversial

27 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

This is at least ridiculous.. Legit there is no actual justification for picking daryl and yettodie over lotus enchanteur jaawax and even nowall who is not a clear cut name.. Asking about rules is not effort and having money is not qualification for managing.. Both of those managers are my friends but im not the kind who sugarcoats stuff.. The mentioned players at the start of my comment are far more qualified.. Not giving enchanteur and lotus especially the chance to manage, two players that can play, build, advise for every tier for me is atleast controversial

I don't disagree with your points. We've had a hard time to pick the managers, the signups for this season were mostly stellar. So no matter who we pick, there will always be controversy. 

Okay, this has gone way too far, and it saddens me past hosts allowed such mentality to keep happening.

First, I won't claim my picks are the best ones, cause they 99,56% aren't. Picking 8 out of 20 managers, in which more than half are pretty solid isn't an easy task. 

Second, The decision is absolute, and there will be no backing out of that.

Third, while I can agree with some of the myriad of arguments that are being thrown at me, it makes no sense to claim X and Y won't be good managers, when they haven't even tried. (I am a good example of that).- You can claim some managers that didn't cut it would be god managers, but you can't tell some that did cannot be.

tldr; It's PSL, it's absolutely impossible to make everyone happy. We are human, and we commit mistakes. However, claiming some picks are just plain bad and unjustified, way before the actual thing starts, is illogical and shouldn't be promoted.

You don't like the picks? Good. Is your opinion different than mine? Obviously. Are you right, and am I wrong? Maybe, but for god sake argue, blame, complain, and kill each other when you have actual evidences supporting your argument, not this early.

Thank you all, and I hope we all witness an hyped PSL.

Edited by pachima
6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

You cant make everyone happy. You can make arguments for and against a manager, but it comes down to a subjective decision. I like all the manager picks for this season, I know that hosts had a hard time making their picks to be as FAIR and justified as possible. 

but it wont be a real psl if people do not complaying on every single stuff

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.