Themes support for android users / Temas para Android

budadeth

Question

11 answers to this question

On 9/6/2020 at 3:43 AM, budadeth said:

for me dosnt care if PC themes cant work on Android but maybe if Android users could have their own customizable themes

(para mi no importa si los temas de PC no funcionan en android pero tal vez hacer que los usuarios de Android tuvieran sus propios temas personalizables)

i would create for android but i don't know how to do it, is it possible to create themes for android?

(yo crearia temas para android pero no se como hacerlo, es posible crear temas para android?)

34 minutes ago, HasturYKing said:

i would create for android but i don't know how to do it, is it possible to create themes for android?

(yo crearia temas para android pero no se como hacerlo, es posible crear temas para android?)

Hasta donde yo se no hay soporte de temas para Android por ahora, por eso este post

There isnt themes support for Android devices as far as i know, thats why i m doing this post

22 hours ago, PainPost said:

I think the only way to install themes for PokeMMo is by modifying the apk files by changing the textures, but I'm not sure it's possible

It is but it's not official you need a Rooted device for that

On 5/13/2021 at 11:39 AM, PainPost said:

It can be done with special applications, with which you can do this method such as apk editor, rar ect .. you don't necessarily have to have the Android rooted

you did it work with that?

I tried to Decompile and modify the Apk file but it is no longer compatible with the server, even without modifying anything, simply by touching the apk with the program the client refuses it, I did some tests with graphic changes to the theme all succeeded perfectly but I can't connect to the server to be able to play, a real injustice, pc users can change folders at will without problems and I have to crack the protection systems to install a theme?

On 12/5/2021 at 8:50 PM, Olio96 said:

I tried to Decompile and modify the Apk file but it is no longer compatible with the server, even without modifying anything, simply by touching the apk with the program the client refuses it, I did some tests with graphic changes to the theme all succeeded perfectly but I can't connect to the server to be able to play, a real injustice, pc users can change folders at will without problems and I have to crack the protection systems to install a theme?

Please dont try this to run themes on android/iOS 

Someday devs will take care of this and we gonna have real support, lets hope this decade