Sign in to follow this  
pachima

PSL XIII - Manager Prediction Thread

6 hours ago, camilo7 said:

u dont want me ... Zzzzzz

I would pick you, but I'm not sure Pachima/Thinknice would.

Daryl

Daryl

Daryl

Daryl

Daryl

Daryl

Daryl

Daryl

this squad will entertain this PSL from beginning until very end

E:

just read through the thread and saw Cali has the same predictions, nice

Edited by RysPicz

Here's what I think:

Yettodie - been signing up for a few seasons now, one of the OG of this community, for me he's the most deserved pick

Luke - eh shit manager but brings home the Ws so I guess he cannot be ignored

Dary - most passionate player in the game, for sure gonna be that manager that do everything for his team to succeed

Jovi - this one for sure gonna make a top team, I trust his intuition more than anyone else

RDL - from experience I say this guy is the best manager I ever had, definitely won't let u down

iMat - super strong as a player, can't wait to see how he's gonna be as a manager but for sure will be a great pick

imabe - A real OG, got a great competitive sense, his team and methods will go far

Sebat - A great guy, will be a great add to PSL imo, don't be sleeping on my guy

Edited by SweeTforU

My Prediction

zDaryl: A reasonable and intelligent person or that's what I know of him. It would make a winning team obviously.

Yettodie: he deserves it, I don't think anyone doubts that, there is no other reason. 

Sebat: He already demonstrated what he did with LORD, winner of several TTs and with a varied and very serious line up.

Nowall: The last PSL I was a manager and I think I didn't do it badly, why can't he do it the same or better than me? a choice that would be in my selection of managers.

Imabetheverybest: I don't know him much but I see that he has a lot of weight in the competitive game, possibly he has knowledge of players with high potential. A pick that surely will not disappoint.

Lejovi: I wanted to see him as a manager, he would be a good rival if I get elected too. I think you all know him so I don't need to contribute anything else. 

luke: Winner of the last psl. He proved to be a great manager and that should be enough to repeat. 

RDL: It is my prediction and obviously I would also like to be a coach. Last year my choices do not depend on whether they are friends or not, I choose based on what I know and believe they can do.

I honestly believe everyone could have a good season but there can only be 8, it is up to the hosts to choose what they believe best.

19 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

YettoDie - He is this season's sugar daddy. Seeing as Torin managed to buy a spot once... who knows

Worst money I ever spent

My predictions:

daryl 
yettodie 
imabetheverybest
jaawax 
lejovi 

MadaraSixSix
luke 

Sebat/RDL

Madarasixsix: perfect player, very helpfull, deserve to get a spot as a manager. 

Lotus : great player and getting the perfect co-manager ever and i believe he will get so far.

Jaawax : i believe that this player will do everything to see his team winning this psl

Rdl : i dont know him well but i believe that everyone loves him for a good reason

Lejovi a very good player, knows everyone, he will make a perfect and deserve to prove himself as a manager

Luke: winner of psl 12 i can add a lot but i think thats enough to get a spot

Daryl:

Enchanteur:....... 

On 9/5/2020 at 8:51 PM, calidubstep said:

Nice lists, but one has to take into account the hosts have a huge voice in who gets chosen here. Therefore: 

daryl 

daryl

daryl

daryl

daryl

daryl

daryl

daryl

well this aged wonderfully