[LC Tier] - Matchmaking

You literally just got the reason why there is no LC matchmaking and still say "and what" lol. Can't really say much.

Metronome is probably better than all the tiers on MMO right now and there is no ladder of it. That argument isn't valid

Edited by Akaruyo
I know many people who only play lc, and others like me who play all but lc is their favorite, and by not being able to play ranked we are being discriminated against by not being able to train / play / have as much fun as the other players, I don't understand why we are compared to triples (game workers said), when there have been almost no triples tournaments in pokemmo history, but every week there are lc tournaments with people, and more people would have if there were ranked so that new players could practice.

#FreeLc
Edited by XondeX
6 hours ago, Akaruyo said:

Metronome is probably better than all the tiers on MMO right now and there is no ladder of it. That argument isn't valid

What drugs are you on?

11 hours ago, PedroLindoUnico said:

I think it's because there are not a lot of LC players in the game

There are enough players in LC for matchmaking to be a thing, but @Kyu is just that lazy.

14 hours ago, Akaruyo said:

You literally just got the reason why there is no LC matchmaking and still say "and what" lol. Can't really say much.

@PedroLindoUnico is my friend and i just said that for fun lol lmao

Edited by Sintatic
lets be polite