PSL XIII - Manager Sign-up

On 9/2/2020 at 5:51 PM, MadaraSixSix said:

ign : MadaraSixSix

Reason : player since 2016, i participated in different psl as a player, with my teams i have often done

semi or finale, i win tournamant team with my team sia, i know the game very well and i know meta in 

all tiers i can also say that iam one of the best player in the game, mm i joke i dont

participe in this psl its just to trap myy friends sia, i win a lot tournamant in all tiers, i have full resources,

stuff : i have sharingan and when iam hungry i can transform in super saiyen !

gl all managers for this event !

Give the sharingan's user a spot as manager !!!

34 minutes ago, Zigh said:

Would add myself to the pool, but I have 0 knowledge of non doubles good players and lately I'm not even logging. 

Whats the co-managers job?

Slave away in the background for less credit

id vote for a riga zigh combo tho

Edited by calidubstep
  • IGN: DoubleJ
  • Reason: I am the HYPE.
  • Other random stuff:
    • Leader of [LYLE] KingCheerios, historically the most dominant team to ever play this game.
    • Former PSL Champion, clutch master of Doubles.
    • Former Grandmaster Couch.
    • Former 3x PSL Host who brought the iron fists.
    • Former 4x Manager who led the shittiest team ever as well as one of the greatest.
    • Beloved by many, hated by more.
  • IGN: Badbaarsito (xigbaar)
  • Reason: I wanna give a try as manager. I already played one PSL with an amazing team and amazing manager. We were champions and I would like to add some flesh blood to this season. I know we have already big names this season for manager but maybe I have a chance, maybe not. I just wanna try and win this now as manager. 
  • Other random stuff: Let's just have fun.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.