PSL XIII - Manager Sign-up

12 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Niiiceee some really quality manager sign ups. This season gon be gud

vgc

Spoiler

VGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGC

9 hours ago, Imabetheverybest1 said:

IGN: Imabetheverybest

Reason: Won the last 2 PSLs I participated in(refer to the sig). Ask any of these past psl hosts, managers, or greats @Elcoolio @DoctorPBC @Toast @Gunthug @OrangeManiac @Vorred@Kizhaz @Aerun @Fabbroo  I am in fact the hype. Carried my team in season 7 all the way to finals (caterpies#1) and never once have been the factor for an activity decision. Pretty knowledgeable on all the tiers/formats and want to give a shot managing.

Other random stuff: I got to give @Zigh @OrangeManiac @iJulian a chance to get best doubles players  

Ill sign up as a player if this man is made a manager

@pachima make it so

IGN: Isperea

Reason: Player since 2012, I have been in the last 2 PSL. In what I see that they do not usually give the players the opportunity, "they are always the same, even if they have been losing duels all season", there are many people who should participate and give them the opportunity and not always for the same

They probably won't select me (I'm aware) but the one who perseveres is enough.

Come on IspeClan !!!!

I am a love.

18 hours ago, xPryorx said:
  • IGN: xXPryorxX
  • Reason: i was checking my options and i dont see a future where I loose, I play all tiers, I have won many tournaments and im always high on ladder (over jasonsparrow)
  • Other random stuff: If cali was manager i can be too and if gbwead banned garchomp I can win PSL

Get this man a managing spot

On 8/31/2020 at 1:34 PM, LifeStyleNORE said:

IGN: LeJovi 

Reason: We created NORE from scratch  the dead body of LYLE when nobody believed in us we were already the best and became the current #1 team in the game. We know what it takes to become a winning team and we're ready to prove that. We'll certainly bring the hype & trash talk which the latest PSLs have certainly needed.. not tryna be another boring season right?
Other random stuff: Literally the most handsome black guy in the game. #BlackLivesMatter

ftfy, <3

ign : MadaraSixSix

Reason : player since 2016, i participated in different psl as a player, with my teams i have often done

semi or finale, i win tournamant team with my team sia, i know the game very well and i know meta in 

all tiers i can also say that iam one of the best player in the game, mm i joke i dont

participe in this psl its just to trap myy friends sia, i win a lot tournamant in all tiers, i have full resources,

stuff : i have sharingan and when iam hungry i can transform in super saiyen !

gl all managers for this event !

Edited by MadaraSixSix
1 hour ago, MadaraSixSix said:

ign : MadaraSixSix

Reason : player since 2016, i participated in different psl as a player, with my teams i have often done

semi or finale, i win tournamant team with my team sia, i know the game very well and i know meta in 

all tiers i can also say that iam one of the best player in the game, mm i joke i dont

participe in this psl its just to trap myy friends sia, i win a lot tournamant in all tiers, i have full resources,

stuff : i have sharingan and when iam hungry i can transform in super saiyen !

gl all managers for this event !

@pachima please choose him as a manager.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.