PSL XIII - Manager Sign-up

So, It's finally time! Welcome to PSL XIII. (Hype!)

For those who are new or haven't yet read the general rules, please check, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jrFThqqVDoe_QRs3vzPJxfFzNg4n7EwlV1fVEk0Kkis/edit

Now, without further ado, let me introduce you this season's manager sign-up.

1- What are you, as a manager, expected to accomplish?

• Be present at the time of the auction, or appoint someone who can (Note: We are accepting co-managers in this season. If you wish to select one, make sure to let us know asap after you are elected, until 3 days before the auction starts).
  • Send, to us hosts, their team roster each week, as well as your manager choice at the time.
  • Ensure they, and their players, know and respect all rules stated in the link above. (This includes subbing, buying players, selling players, changing contracts, etc etc)
  • Putting in effort.

• Both manager and eventual co-manager are not allowed to play.

2- How to apply?

• Post in this thread under the following format:
    • IGN:
    • Reason:
    • Other random stuff:

3- When is the deadline?

• 7th of September (12h00 GMT)

4- What then?

• 8 managers will be selected (Fast, accurately, and unbiased) based on how well they are expected to perform. For this reason, make sure you post a serious appliance. 
  • Player sign-up
  • Auction
  • Start of the season.

5- GET HYPED!

Also, feel free to express your opinions on already posted sign-ups, or sign-ups you'd be willing to wish in the future.

Finally, if there is anything you are not sure about it will work, make sure to contact us hosts.

And good luck for those who want to be elected.

Edited by pachima
2 minutes ago, XondeX said:

managers/comanagers can play duels? not specified by the rules.

True true, my bad. Co-manager thing is still new, and I might have to update a bit the ruleset.

Both Managers and eventual co-managers are NOT allowed to play.

IGN: Havsha

Reason: People are whispering me telling me to sign up so here I am. I lost in semis last time I was manager, so I want to get one win under my belt.
Other Random Stuff: I'm still going to bring my stubborn managering style of arguing and writing essays so brace yourselves,. Like last time I won't threaten to boycott or leave just because a ruling doesn't go my way, instead you just might have to mute me on the discord.

21 minutes ago, AndrewHavsha said:

IGN: Havsha

Reason: People are whispering me telling me to sign up so here I am. I lost in semis last time I was manager, so I want to get one win under my belt.
Other Random Stuff: I'm still going to bring my stubborn managering style of arguing and writing essays so brace yourselves,. Like last time I won't threaten to boycott or leave just because a ruling doesn't go my way, instead you just might have to mute me on the discord.

im already imagining ur team name: Bim bum ban BEN

I'd like to volunteer to be a co-manager to anyone interested. This is the first time I'm hearing of PSL and the concept has me hooked. I'd love to be involved with this community and hopefully be there for more PSL's in the future. I'm pretty active and under guidance I'm sure I won't disappoint. The IGN is EricRasp. :)  

[I understand this thread is only for managers. I apologize if my message is not in the right place :). Just wished to express my interest.] 

IGN: Lotus

Reason:  I've been playing PSL for the past 4 psls. Every team I'm in I've practically played a co-manager role, supporting the team with building and giving advice on decision making. I've got a lot of experience and knowledge of every tier (besides dubs) and can offer team building help and good practice. I'm also aware of the current playerbase and can gauge skill level well. Primarily when I manage, I want to raise the (low) standard as far as drafting a team goes, and then outgrind the competition.

Other random stuff: I will smash Luke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.