Sign in to follow this  
pachima

PSL XIII - Manager Sign-up

Posted (edited)

So, It's finally time! Welcome to PSL XIII. (Hype!)

For those who are new or haven't yet read the general rules, please check, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jrFThqqVDoe_QRs3vzPJxfFzNg4n7EwlV1fVEk0Kkis/edit

Now, without further ado, let me introduce you this season's manager sign-up.

1- What are you, as a manager, expected to accomplish?

• Be present at the time of the auction, or appoint someone who can (Note: We are accepting co-managers in this season. If you wish to select one, make sure to let us know asap after you are elected, until 3 days before the auction starts).
  • Send, to us hosts, their team roster each week, as well as your manager choice at the time.
  • Ensure they, and their players, know and respect all rules stated in the link above. (This includes subbing, buying players, selling players, changing contracts, etc etc)
  • Putting in effort.

• Both manager and eventual co-manager are not allowed to play.

2- How to apply?

• Post in this thread under the following format:
    • IGN:
    • Reason:
    • Other random stuff:

3- When is the deadline?

• 7th of September (12h00 GMT)

4- What then?

• 8 managers will be selected (Fast, accurately, and unbiased) based on how well they are expected to perform. For this reason, make sure you post a serious appliance. 
  • Player sign-up
  • Auction
  • Start of the season.

5- GET HYPED!

Also, feel free to express your opinions on already posted sign-ups, or sign-ups you'd be willing to wish in the future.

Finally, if there is anything you are not sure about it will work, make sure to contact us hosts.

And good luck for those who want to be elected.

Edited by pachima

2 minutes ago, XondeX said:

managers/comanagers can play duels? not specified by the rules.

True true, my bad. Co-manager thing is still new, and I might have to update a bit the ruleset.

Both Managers and eventual co-managers are NOT allowed to play.

Posted (edited)

IGN: RealDevilLengend

Reason: Last year I managed to build a solid team with spectacular players, I would like to repeat it but winning the PSL since we finished 2nd in the league and lost in the play-off semifinals.I will not choose the players because they are my friends, I will only choose the ones I think are best.

Other random stuff: I will win the PSL and give a chance to many players who could not enter the previous ones.

Many people asked me to be a manager for this psl or at least to try. I am the leader of HDLM and I have experience in managing teams, 2 psl as a player and 1 as a manager :).

Edited by isi1993

Posted (edited)
  • IGN: YettoDie
  • Reason: After being in almost every PSL, I'm curious to the other side of the table. Got some experience leading some lads back in the day.
  • Other random stuff: Taillow is the best pokemon.
  • Buttbuddy : Forfiter
Edited by YettoDie

IGN: Havsha

Reason: People are whispering me telling me to sign up so here I am. I lost in semis last time I was manager, so I want to get one win under my belt.
Other Random Stuff: I'm still going to bring my stubborn managering style of arguing and writing essays so brace yourselves,. Like last time I won't threaten to boycott or leave just because a ruling doesn't go my way, instead you just might have to mute me on the discord.

21 minutes ago, AndrewHavsha said:

IGN: Havsha

Reason: People are whispering me telling me to sign up so here I am. I lost in semis last time I was manager, so I want to get one win under my belt.
Other Random Stuff: I'm still going to bring my stubborn managering style of arguing and writing essays so brace yourselves,. Like last time I won't threaten to boycott or leave just because a ruling doesn't go my way, instead you just might have to mute me on the discord.

im already imagining ur team name: Bim bum ban BEN

• IGN: Kupokun
  • Reason: I want to be involved in something Garchomp-less, while showing people my awesome leader skills, meet new people & see some spectacular talent, give me something to look forward too. 
  • Other random stuff: I like birds. 

Posted (edited)

IGN: Sebat

Reason: Playing this game since 2012, as PSL player since PSL 5 or 6, winner in all tiers (and format) and PSL was always some that I would want to get it, but I haven't had the lucky as player, I believe that manager could be different, I have been boss team in majority of my career  (LKng, DK, LORD),  I know how to manage and relate to a lot of players and lead them to the glory.

Other random stuff: I read and understood salary sistem, that adds points right?

Spoiler

I hope that this sign looks seriously, since @DoubleJ has already rejected me before as manager

Spoiler

bad host

Spoiler

jk, ily

In honour of my best and favorite manager of all times, @calidubstep

Edited by Sebat

I'd like to volunteer to be a co-manager to anyone interested. This is the first time I'm hearing of PSL and the concept has me hooked. I'd love to be involved with this community and hopefully be there for more PSL's in the future. I'm pretty active and under guidance I'm sure I won't disappoint. The IGN is EricRasp. :)  

[I understand this thread is only for managers. I apologize if my message is not in the right place :). Just wished to express my interest.] 

2 hours ago, MaatthewMLG said:

IGN: iMat

Reason:

zkCodMr.png

Other random stuff: wallah im good this time

ahh shit here we go again

seems i will use that lot of times

1 minute ago, Nawe said:

ahh shit here we go again

seems i will use that lot of times

we are waiting ur sign up as manager.

38 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

we are waiting ur sign up as manager.

keep waiting

IGN: NoWall

Reason: I have played 2 psl, in one (PSL XI) we lost a tragic final, i won the PSL XII with the incredible and majestic manager Luke AKA Lucas, i would like to try to win this psl as a manager

Other random stuff: Probably get the worst manager of the season award

IGN: Imabetheverybest

Reason: Won the last 2 PSLs I participated in(refer to the sig). Ask any of these past psl hosts, managers, or greats @Elcoolio @DoctorPBC @Toast @Gunthug @OrangeManiac @Vorred@Kizhaz @Aerun @Fabbroo  I am in fact the hype. Carried my team in season 7 all the way to finals (caterpies#1) and never once have been the factor for an activity decision. Pretty knowledgeable on all the tiers/formats and want to give a shot managing.

Other random stuff: I got to give @Zigh @OrangeManiac @iJulian a chance to get best doubles players  

3 hours ago, Sebat said:

In honour of my best and favorite manager of all times, @calidubstep

ok fine ill comanage

Spoiler

don't nearly have the time to invest in full on managing/playing, so a behind the scenes scout/spotbuild/spar role would honestly be best for me 

IGN: Lotus

Reason:  I've been playing PSL for the past 4 psls. Every team I'm in I've practically played a co-manager role, supporting the team with building and giving advice on decision making. I've got a lot of experience and knowledge of every tier (besides dubs) and can offer team building help and good practice. I'm also aware of the current playerbase and can gauge skill level well. Primarily when I manage, I want to raise the (low) standard as far as drafting a team goes, and then outgrind the competition.

Other random stuff: I will smash Luke.