Rich List

Hiwe

Question

17 answers to this question

On 8/29/2020 at 4:00 AM, Hiwe said:

My English is poor, so maybe have many mistake. These words are from the translation. Pls forgive.

The rich list can stir up a sense of struggle among players.There maybe a more meaningful goal for the players. So I hope the official can give me a reply, thanks.

There is no need to create a Fortune 500 List of people in game. Currency is a way to receive resources (TMs, Services, etc). What you do with your currency is up to you.

37分钟前,Bestfriends 说:

There is no need to create a Fortune 500 List of people in game. Currency is a way to receive resources (TMs, Services, etc). What you do with your currency is up to you.

I agree with you, but for some players it is also a sign of strength(like pvp ranking). I'm just providing a way to enrich the player's experience. 

3 hours ago, Hiwe said:

I agree with you, but for some players it is also a sign of strength(like pvp ranking). I'm just providing a way to enrich the player's experience. 

Alright. I see where you're coming from. But, how is it going to 'enrich' the player experience? 

Pvp ranking makes sense because we have a competitive scene. Emphasis on 'competitive'. The definition of competitive means you have to have a ranking for it. What good would a ranking of the most rich people do? 

7小时前,EricRasp 说:

Alright. I see where you're coming from. But, how is it going to 'enrich' the player experience? 

Pvp ranking makes sense because we have a competitive scene. Emphasis on 'competitive'. The definition of competitive means you have to have a ranking for it. What good would a ranking of the most rich people do? 

5小时前,Gilan 说:

haha Desu Labcoat go brrrrrrrrr

But seriously, colorable labcoat owners would be (or should be >.> ) at the top of this list, and some of them don't want their identities revealed.

Or if the suggestion is just purely based on yen, well then what's the point? Most wealth is hidden away in limited vanities.

2小时前,razimove 说:

I have 13 skulls split between blue and red, I'm far from the richest, gl even getting above what I have nowadays, there's your first obstacle.

hahaha,your answers are very convincing indeed. There is no point in me going on. But I still hope my suggestion will come true.And I've only playing for less then 100 hours. The idea was just a whim of mine. Thanks for your answers.