September-Movement Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, AmbitionSC said:

Even Garchomp was banned but i also want to know why you did this decision? Can you show the latest vote? I just want to know the reason.

The latest vote was 4-2 in favor of the Garchomp ban. There are multiple points of views regarding why Garchomp should or shouldn't be banned.

This is my core opinion regarding Garchomp: 

You can also find a lot of tiering discussion about Garchomp in previous monthly discussion threads. 

Edited by gbwead

@chomp banned

Exist a council of top players in the staff to decided those kind of stuff or what? After chomp, another mon will be at top win %. So, what you guys that are more experienced than me in this mmo think that would happen if so? They ill ban it or nerd it in someway? Or you guys think that the meta ill be more balanced?

@gbwead Congratulations!, i hope that made you happy, you really deserve it. How long was the wait, the suffering? For months and months I've seen Gbwead suffering, yet still doing his best to show the whole TC the threat that was Garchomp. This filthy broken pokemon was allowed by who? Nothing other than some incompetent TC members who were doing as they pleased, until gbwead finally found a way to bring their madness to an end, a heroic act indeed that shall be remembered by all the people that believed in the truth. You did it Gbwead, you finally did it! I'm happy for you, your sacrificed time wasn't in vain, you have a whole new life now that is Garchomp-less, congratulations once again.

Can anyone explain to me how garchomp got banned in the span from Friday to Sunday (3 days!) when it was barely discussed???

EDIT: @Munya TC is a joke and it needs a reform NOW. It blows my mind that Zebra and Tyrone are allowed to make decisions on a game they haven’t played in years. Another 2 members quit in the past 2 months. Even then, 6 players are NOT enough to make such calls. I know that myself and others have been trying to join for a few months yet you seem to prefer keeping the smallest council ever where 1/3 of the members basically haven’t played Pokémon since generation 3 lmao. (And tbh it’s not like they were ever that good anyways). 

Edited by iJulian

In addition to my previous post, which stands either way, Garchomp is particularly a difficult, divisive topic. There are a ton of  oppions on either side of the argument. It should under NO circumstances be banned because of the votes of 3 smart people, gb and 2 dead guys. What's the point of having a renewed ladder? Using smogon as reference, controversial mons (like most recently cinderace/magearna) are put on the spotlight by the coincil and then it is the playerbase who is allowed to vote. Make a system where the top 100 players of each tier are allowed to vote on the most devisive decisions that concern them. It is that simple. @Kyu

22 minutes ago, iJulian said:

Can anyone explain to me how garchomp got banned in the span from Friday to Sunday (3 days!) when it was barely discussed???

EDIT: @Munya TC is a joke and it needs a reform NOW. It blows my mind that Zebra and Tyrone are allowed to make decisions on a game they haven’t played in years. Another 2 members quit in the past 2 months. Even then, 6 players are NOT enough to make such calls. I know that myself and others have been trying to join for a few months yet you seem to prefer keeping the smallest council ever where 1/3 of the members basically haven’t played Pokémon since generation 3 lmao. (And tbh it’s not like they were ever that good anyways). 

but it's funny seeing munya as leader of the TC Xd it's a good meme

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.