September-Movement Discussion Thread

Barring any major changes by Sunday, movements will be happening based off the usage shown in game as of this post, will not be displaying it here.

We will be using 4.36% for the rest of this cycle given the movepool changes to a few pokemon.

Down from OU to UU:
Umbreon - 3.60% Usage 
Wobbuffet - 1.14% Usage

Up from NU to UU:
Victreebel - 5.59% Usage 
Blastoise - 5.44% Usage
Exeggutor - 5.28% Usage
Ambipom - 5.20% Usage
Gligar - 5.07 % Usage
Whimsicott  - 4.64% Usage

Down from UU to NU:
Ludicolo - 3.91% Usage
Rhyperior -  4.32 % Usage
Eelektross - 3.69% Usage

Discuss away.

10 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

Im assuming Hydreigon is getting banned as well?

Votes so far for Hydreigon getting banned: 0/6

Votes so far for Garchomp getting banned: 1/6

So right now, nothing is changing. The reason why I personally do not want to ban Hydreigon right away is because imo 1 month is not enough to determine if it's ban worthy or not. Also, I don't like banning two threats at once if these threats have an impact on each other and I believe that is the case with Hydreigon and Garchomp.

Edited by gbwead
3 minutes ago, gbwead said:

So right now, nothing is changing. The reason why I personally do not want to ban Hydreigon right away is because imo 1 month is not enough to determine if it's ban worthy or not. Also, I don't like banning two threats at once if these threats have an impact on each other and I believe that is the case with Hydreigon and Garchomp.

Can you guys think about other tiers broken stuff over doing all possible only to ban garchomp ffs?

2 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

Can you guys think about other tiers broken stuff over doing all possible only to ban garchomp ffs?

Other tiers are changing, so no real point in banning anything. OU is not going to change at all unless we do something about it. Since every lower tier is affected by OU, OU should always be the main tiering priority imo.

35 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Nobody is going to play OU in the coming months so you won't have that much new data. It's broken enough that we don't need more time. But it all seems to fall on deaf ears so whatever.

1 hour ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Who even is using Ambipom in UU? Petition to not count low elo matches into usage stats. Roserade is still broken btw. 

They still use usage on move up or down from tier to other,  its like they dont know that stupid people use some UT in OU. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.