Elite 4 Rematch is worth off?

2 hours ago, Raichuforyou said:

I generally think nowadays for your time to yen (heck even BP ratio), doing most other activities is better to build up money than rematching the Elite 4 over and over again. I'd sooner do a gym run than attempt to fight the Elite 4.

Thanks for you support.

I have tried almost everything. I do gyms everyday, very worth. I also do some PvP and those bps really come in hand to do some breeds.
Im now searching another way to do some extra money since i discovered how borring is farming itens (amulet coin, lucky eggs small) and farming dittos are. I just didnt tried berries farming and E4.

1 hour ago, PinkWings said:

You get 66k for beating the champion. (99k with amulet coin)

You only get the reward for completing the whole thing, not each e4 member

Thank you, bro.

I asked because i wanna spent some money with lucky eggs to level up my volcarona and cloyster. I think that buffed mons can do well in elite for rematch. What do you think? Also, can u tell me if they run Specs, scarf, sash and good hold itens in their mons?

4 minutes ago, Paulo300991 said:

Thank you, bro.

I asked because i wanna spent some money with lucky eggs to level up my volcarona and cloyster. I think that buffed mons can do well in elite for rematch. What do you think? Also, can u tell me if they run Specs, scarf, sash and good hold itens in their mons?

Yes, def good to set up mons to beat them faster. 
Yes they hold items like sash, scarf, specs, etc.

7 hours ago, Bondrewd said:

Are you using BP to buy the power items? 

Inside the daycare there's a NPC that sells them for 10k pokeyen 

Dunno if you already knew 

Yup. Ty :3

also, guys:

Batton Pass chain doesnt work at elite 4? I tried to pass swords dance with my smeargle to another mon and the damage output doesnt changed as well. >:

3 hours ago, FighterChamp said:

If You Buy Them from BP that cost lower because bp prices are down now.

You're right, i stand corrected 

Hadn't logged in quite a while 

1 hour ago, Paulo300991 said:

Yup. Ty :3

also, guys:

Batton Pass chain doesnt work at elite 4? I tried to pass swords dance with my smeargle to another mon and the damage output doesnt changed as well. >:

A few updates ago they made Baton Pass useless, now it no longer pass boosts 

Edited by Bondrewd
On 8/28/2020 at 9:53 AM, Bondrewd said:

A few updates ago they made Baton Pass useless, now it no longer pass boosts 

I see... Well, i really tryharded about elite 4 rematches, four hours in a row. I can do it spending some revives and potions. The thing is that they come with unexpected teams after some defeats and the time i lost trying to do it without revive and potions inst worth off.

The runs that i didnt spent anything was the ones that i was using sub-punch breloom, that is sick. But i spent so much time setuping, meh.

If someone have a tip for me ill be glad.

Also, the level 100 pokemon that i have im my dispossal at moment:

Spoiler

Also, before i spend more money testing stuff: Softboled can heal pokemon at party outside battles here?

Edited by Paulo300991
1 hour ago, Paulo300991 said:

Also, before i spend more money testing stuff: Softboled can heal pokemon at party outside battles here?

Softboiled cannot be used outside of battle here.

Also, stop wasting time with E4 imo. Gym reruns is more efficient I'm sure. With AC (amulet coin), you can comfortably get +200k with any decent level 100 team. If you invest a bit and optimize your team for runs, you can get a bit above 300k with one AC.

Gym reruns are very easy when you go prepared, while there are different sets that gym leaders use, it's still trivial after preparation so you can farm them effortlessly

E4 Rematches keep getting buffed as soon as someone finds an easy method to grind them.

Before it was Baton Pass method but it was soon the move was made useless.

Shedinja method was made useless in the recent update in which some E4 mons have a Rocky Helmets.

Until someone finds another reliable team that doesnt use insane amount of items, E4 is not worth.

2 hours ago, Limbow said:

that doesnt use insane amount of items,

Well tbh as Raichuforyou said now doing E4 farming is not profitable, BPs turned cheaper now, All teams will use(New Ones) insane amount of Potions, revives etc. Unless you got the Chinese power, believe me E4s turned hell now XD not only for the rocky helmets, E4 NPCs got new strategies vs shedinja which kills it each time. Unova was never easy with shed and I can't tell anything about sinnoh but IMO now we have to the ditto hunt or Meowth payday or something else(Except Regular NPC runs, Gym Runs) To make money :(

for me its #R.I.PE4

12 hours ago, Limbow said:

Until someone finds another reliable team that doesnt use insane amount of items, E4 is not worth.

My team is reliable and usually only use 2-3 Super Potions and maybe 1-2 revives if I make a mistake. Unfortunately it takes 45-50 minutes to finish one E4.

Now that it's easier to get BP prices for the BP items dropped, I remember them being 220k each and now they're barely 90k. It's honestly not worth it unless they increase the rewards. The PvP update, while nice, indirectly nerfed the E4 payout.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:49 PM, Paulo300991 said:

I see... Well, i really tryharded about elite 4 rematches, four hours in a row. I can do it spending some revives and potions. The thing is that they come with unexpected teams after some defeats and the time i lost trying to do it without revive and potions inst worth off.

The runs that i didnt spent anything was the ones that i was using sub-punch breloom, that is sick. But i spent so much time setuping, meh.

If someone have a tip for me ill be glad.

Also, the level 100 pokemon that i have im my dispossal at moment:

Reveal hidden contents

E4 runs are not worth so much now

I do have a reliable team though, use like 20k - 25k per run for pots etc.

current team:

Chansey (stealth rocker, special tanker)

Crobat (Switch in and pick off those pesky fighting types with brave bird)

Skarmory (phy tanker)

Hydreigon (scarfer)

Chandelure (wallbreaker)

Garchomp (wallbreaker)

Takes me about 30-45 mins per run

image.png.3b45e492944ce875f8ba9baccee474ae.png