Um..

Voxyboo

Hi everyone!

I occasionally draw what I'm thinking about which includes Pokemon. My favorite pokemon is swinub because it's a fluffy piece of bread. It has a cute small piggy nose and doesn't go too far into the cute factor like some pokemon. I'm a firm believer that some **things** have to be a bit ugly to be more cute. The first region I chose to complete was the Kanto region because I played it before on my DS as a kid. I had some memories when playing in Kanto, including Brock and Misty. I've tried to watch the Pokemon anime recently, but it was difficult to get into. I have to support my family, work and do college so Pokemon is a way I can relieve my stress. I mastered breeding and usually watch youtube on the side when catching/grinding money on the game. I even went as far to use my PS4 controller for I could stretch and exerciser while playing for I could step away from pc or play on my andriod. The grind must never stop. I'm also thankful there is multiple platforms that support my devices.

Thanks for reading!
Voxyboo

Edited by Voxyboo

Welcome to the community, @Voxyboo!

I personally can relate to using Pokemon to relieve stress or just get that nostalgic experience, which is great. If you ever have any questions related to PokeMMO, please always feel free to reach out to me in here or in game (Sethsen). 

Good luck on your grind!