U N D E R W O R L D    T H E M E

Hi everyone, I share this theme. Hope you like

Download Linkhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/uqio7aq9of9gw4t/Underworld.zip/file

Step 1: 

Download ZIP

Step 2:

Extract Underworld folder into "\PokeMMO\data\themes"

Step 3:

Restart your client and go to Settings>Interface>Theme and change it to Underworld

Step 4:

Enjoy it

Spoiler

fondo_1.thumb.png.53ac726b748aca784212cc644b25a0ed.png

1567521484_fondofondo.thumb.png.e41d2c650cb25384dfa4893ade762514.png

I found the font a bit jarring at first, but you quickly get accustomed to it in a weird way. I have a couple suggestions to improve a few niche things which would be nice imo. 

First, I feel like you can smooth out the edges to make it seamless. Right now, it looks quite ugly if I'm being honest.

Screenshot_14.jpg.f646a233f197c3c3a050479eff3522d6.jpg

Second, I think you can make the background of hover info's opaque or full black so that the text doesn't superimpose into stuff in the background which makes it harder to read. 

Screenshot_15.jpg.61e207814d5acea167a48982412e29b4.jpg

To add to this, I feel like the boxes background could be made opaque as well to make it more aesthetically pleasing. Screenshot_16.jpg.cd177cb1fa7ea25f9b1bee4e4c6dea3f.jpg

This would also be nice to have opaque bgs

Screenshot_17.jpg.eb5549e6bf5aa188c41a1d43158ce16b.jpg

Kinda like what do you did with the GTL interface. You made the top part transparent but make the body opaque. That is quite nice and would be great for boxes and hover info as well :) 

I'll post more suggestions as I tinker with this theme ^^

EDIT: In hindsight, I feel like you could update the font to be a bit more aesthetically pleasing. I encourage being crazy, but for the collective interest, I feel like another font that is a bit more legible at a glance would be much preferred. 

Great work once again <3 

Edited by EricRasp
2 hours ago, EricRasp said:

I found the font a bit jarring at first, but you quickly get accustomed to it in a weird way. I have a couple suggestions to improve a few niche things which would be nice imo. 

EDIT: In hindsight, I feel like you could update the font to be a bit more aesthetically pleasing. I encourage being crazy, but for the collective interest, I feel like another font that is a bit more legible at a glance would be much preferred. 

Great work once again <3 

I wanted to download it because I liked how it was, but the font seems very difficult to read in the chat and I preferred not to use it, but as a theme I like it a lot

13 minutes ago, xMago said:

I wanted to download it because I liked how it was, but the font seems very difficult to read in the chat and I preferred not to use it, but as a theme I like it a lot

I agree. If the font was updated to a more cleaner version, this theme would be a great hit :) 

The font takes like 10 minutes to get used to, sure, but once you do it's great. Honestly, I was just happy to see a theme that works with the trade window (literally all my other themes including the custom ones that people made for me), broke with the latest update. I'm overall really happy with this theme, the only thing that bothers me is that I can't see chinese text so like half of trade chat is missing, if this ever gets fixed that would be nice. The opaque windows are great, and I love the high-contrast theme in general. Great work @Rhenor.

Edited by awkways
28 minutes ago, awkways said:

The font takes like 10 minutes to get used to, sure, but once you do it's great. Honestly, I was just happy to see a theme that works with the trade window (literally all my other themes including the custom ones that people made for me), broke with the latest update. I'm overall really happy with this theme. The opaque windows are great, and I love the high-contrast theme in general. Great work @Rhenor.

Exactly what I'm talking about. It's a weird font that you'll either love or hate. There's no middle ground. :D 

1 hour ago, Rhenor said:

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Very possibly I will get a second version of the theme.
Honestly, when I did the theme I didn't try to make it practical, I did it to try other things of the visual aspect.

No worries man :D My suggestions were entirely personal. You can choose to ignore it lol 

Great work nonetheless :) 

On 8/25/2020 at 2:05 AM, EricRasp said:

Exactly what I'm talking about. It's a weird font that you'll either love or hate. There's no middle ground. :D 

No worries man :D My suggestions were entirely personal. You can choose to ignore it lol 

Great work nonetheless :) 

I wasn't really responding to your comment, more just encouraging the OP on the uniqueness of the theme overall.

If you want to use the theme with the default font, you don't have to wait for them to do that for you, its very easy to change any theme's font back to the normal one. All you have to do is go to your themes->default->res folders and copy the entire "fonts" folder. Then go delete the same fonts folder from the underworld theme's "res" folder, and paste the copied default folder there instead. You also have to do this same process with the "fonts" XML file which is in the main folder of the theme. Once you have swapped both of those from the default, close and re-open the client and the entire theme will be the same except for the font. So far I haven't found any bugs doing this.

Edit: Here's how it looks

Spoiler

inWlYll.png

Edited by awkways
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
12 hours ago, KDzinhu said:

it would be nice if I fixed that X of the place. It makes me cringe... please 

Screenshot_20230505-033153.png

Go to the theme res folder, open user-interface.png with an image edition software, in the lower part you will find the X icons, make them smaller and there you go no more "cringe"

Edited by budadeth
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 4:13 PM, budadeth said:

Go to the theme res folder, open user-interface.png with an image edition software, in the lower part you will find the X icons, make them smaller and there you go no more "cringe"

sorry the google translator doesn't help much, but thanks!