Sign in to follow this  
Sethsen

[Screenshot Contest] It's Cosplay Time! (29th August)

Teyta

Spoiler

Title: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) at Tatsuhime Shrine with her Persona Sukuna-Hikona, waiting for Chadsona Yu to meet up with her for their date, it doesn't seem like he is coming though :(

Annotation 2020-08-28 175529.png

Deepakviper

Spoiler

Title: Glaceon vs Gible

Screenshot_20200823_102329.jpg

jjpfhoenn

Spoiler

Title:  Kcalb from The Grey Garden, made by jjpfhoenn at hell's gate. Very nice and original event I hope a lot of people join it and repeat it in the future.

Screenshot_20200829-225301.png

andham

Spoiler

Title: Since Volcarona was thought of as the embodiment of the sun in the BW2 pokedex entry, does this count as a cosplay of that guy from the Jimmy Dean breakfast commercials? I'm under 300 calories :>

lTFUbO1.png

TohnR

Spoiler

Title: I've always loved light blue outfits in this game and been hanging around with follower Froslass who perfectly fits with me. So for this challenge I tried to cosplay my most faithful follower !

Capture d’écran 2020-08-30 à 01.31.41.png

xUltrajesusx

Spoiler

Title: Title: Mario Karting with friends!

What's the cosplay about?: Mario Kart Wii, because (iirc) it's the only one with motorcicles XD

Music that goes with the photo:

Spoiler

MARIO KART.png

Haazuu

Spoiler

Title: Men in Black, Final Fight with Giant uguuroach

ko4DBZu.png

Frosteye

Spoiler

Title: I cosplay as old lady from that one anime with an old lady

IMG_20200830_114135.png

gbwead

Spoiler

Title: To bee or not to bêêê ?

screenshot_1598763479.png

Mkns

Spoiler

Title: I'm a house

screenshot_1598763030.png

Zbleeex

Spoiler

Title: Wrong Evolution Line

screenshot_1598764972.png

Darker

Spoiler

Title: Guard revolutionary Army

QQ图片20200823205537.png

Cali

Spoiler

Title: Chin up, one day you'll evolve and look just lik-

WoOHREm.png

FroakieY

Spoiler

Title:Secret base——Hiding in the tree!!

QQ图片20200830223625.png

MFlor

Spoiler

Title: NaruCosplay. We are the Amegakure orphans, Nagato, Yahiko and Konan, under the tutelage of our sensei, the Toad Sage, Jiraiya.
We have a dream... We want to stop all the fightening and bring peace to the pokeworld!

screenshot_1598825782~2.png

JRMX (Changed name to Heleus)

Spoiler

Title: Show us the beasts!!

70F088D7-068C-4B1E-9A6B-0E0E14F014AB.png

NzAdam

Spoiler

Title: Raid On the City, Knock out... Evil Tusks !!! Team rocket has taken Opelucid City because even they want garchomp back to OU!!!

Team Rocket.png

KauaProfisa

Spoiler

Title: I cosplayed the pumpkin from last year's halowen event

Screenshot_20200831-202640_PokeMMO.jpg

MatsVictor

Spoiler

Title: Angel of Death along with his companion "signpost for wandering sprits."

1.png

awkways

Spoiler

Title: Young Naruto & Kurama

hnGeWRH.png

xAriiKz

Spoiler

Title: Goku doin' Genkidama things..

Screenshot_20200901-120240.png

snxhkl

Spoiler

Title: COFFIN DANCE----------TWO BOLD COFAGRIGUS DANCE TOGETHER

QQ图片20200902000554.png

Ezukiel

Spoiler

Title:First anniversary——Gyarados Wula!

wuhu.png

PoseidonWrath

Spoiler

Title: Getting trained by the greatest  (DragonBall Z)

GHPTbfV.jpg

OldenMan

Spoiler

Title: presenting the cheapest cosplay you'll ever see. For I the fish, want to be just as big as daddy fish <3

Screenshot_20200902-213032_PokeMMO.jpg

ShiroHebbi

Spoiler

Title: Wannabe Nurse Joy

20200903_215839.jpg

NagaHex

Spoiler

Title: HDLM LOKING FOR THE KILLERS!

e8745c7d2d774e7ca424dab6c24ff8f0.png

Nvp

Spoiler

Title: Do you want to do sand therapy together?

IMG_20200905_132423.jpg

Seveninman

Spoiler

Title:  Aquaman

Cosplay-Aquaman-PokeMMO[FuCa].png

Magmar

Spoiler

Title: Little pig saves the world

Here we are recreating the first wish made in the Dragon Ball series, in which Oolong stops emperor Pilaf from taking over the world by wishing for underwear.

Charactes:

• Magmar - Oolong
  • xWiko - Goku
  • xUmiSonoda - Bulma
  • Narutozaq - Yamcha
  • Purrloin - Puar
  • llOphis - Shu
  • XxMEXExX - Mai
  • Wooper - Pilaf
  • Rayquaza - Shenron

DB first wish.png

abibik

Spoiler

Title: Cosplay about Anime "Bungo Stray Dogs" as Dazai Osamu, Ozaki Kouyou and Mori Ougai (Port Mafia Boss).

Screenshot_2020-09-08-15-14-57-245_eu.pokemmo.client.png

Joelxc

Spoiler

Título: ¿realidad o sueño?

¡Estuve caminando durante horas! Empiezo a dudar de que sea solo un sueño, definitivamente Vileplume tiene algo que ver con todo esto

English:

Spoiler

Title: reality or dream?

I was walking for hours! I'm starting to doubt that it's just a dream, definitely Vileplume has something to do with all this

IMG_20200908_184409.png

Risadex

Spoiler

Title: Ghost Buster

*Insert Ghost Busters theme song in your mind*

Screenshot_20200910-102259.png

Mosamuel

Spoiler

Title: Today you leave Latin America, board the plane to go to Europe.

IMG_20200911_032438.png

Immature

Spoiler

Title: maid kotori minami

index.png

zDaryl

Spoiler

Title: Our celebration after garchomp got banned from OU #stay uber @ gbwead

hbNLHlV.png

dimmyd

Spoiler

Title: Praying to the God of rng

Untitled123.png

Zeckra

Spoiler

Title: Winter is Coming... and I'm ready!

Screenshot_4.png

Lonelywolf

Spoiler

Title: I personify style and elegance, the mastery of the art of fencing and magic! The grace in one being! I am a red mage! The representation and ambivalence of power manifested through its main elements!  The crystals of light will give me their power!      Pyro!!

Foto .jpg

DemonBone

Spoiler

Title: Crowley vs Lucifer Morningstar

image.png

AqueronteFS

Spoiler

Título: el descanso de un héroe.

Descripción: Link se merece un pequeño descanso después de ser el héroe del tiempo y de Hyrule.

English:

Spoiler

Title: a hero's rest.
Description: Link deserves a little break after being the hero of time and Hyrule.

Captura de pantalla_20200912-163105.png

We got many nice ones so it wasn't easy to choose, but I've finally come to a conclusion. So here's my voting:

1st Place - Magmar

As a Dragonball fan I couldn't really skip this one. The use of Rayquaza as Shenron was a great idea!

2nd Place - NzAdam

Fell in love with this at first sight - very funny idea! Exactly like the anime. :^)

3rd Place - xUltrajesusx

Very smart idea and great use of elements! The music included with it was also very amusing!

I looked for the ones with not just outfits that match the theme but also scenario, dialogue, anything that would throw us more context, and there was about 6 that I really liked, but exactly 3 of them I could point what was the reference without reading the title. They are:

1st: MFlor

Using the frogs costume for Konan, Nagato and Yahiko while the Shiftry as Jiraya was a very creative decision. Too bad they were limited on how to put a Jiraya in the pic, I don't think there is any outfit anyone could use for that, but they still found their way for it. I like when they think out of the box and use as many resources they can, so it goes to my 1st place.

2nd: Haazuu

I didn't even remember about that scene but as soon as I saw it I remembered and it made me laugh. Very well constructed, smart choice.

3rd: xUltrajesusx

Not much to say, this screenshot does bring the Mario Kart feeling. Would be happier about it if the girl was blond and dressed in pink. It's maybe supposed to be the villager but...Adding more Mario elements would look better anyway. Still good enough to get a prize imo. 

This was a tough pick as I really saw some good potential winners - but I have chosen to go with what I believe has required the most planning and what brings that nostalgic experience I was also looking for:

1st: Magmar

Magmar and his friends really did a great job here adding almost every single element that brings back the nostalgic Dragon Ball Z. They just needed to add a Shiny Exeggcute sprite there to give that Dragon Ball effect. :^) But really happy with this entry!

2nd: xUltrajesusx

This just puts a smile on my face - and I can really see that Mario Kart theme with no doubt. Also brings a huge smile to my face. I agree that some more elements could be added, but deserves a prize as well imo. 

3rd: NzAdam

Team Rocket! What a great entry that really brings that feeling nostalgic feeling about Pokémon - and I will admit I heard Jessie and James' voices in my head when I saw that one. It was an obvious cosplay but really well performed. 

I'm feeling so nostalgic with each of these. It was difficult to order them and I switched many times. 

1st: MFlor

I'm a sucker for Naruto, what can I say.  I cant think of a better option than Shiftry to represent Jiraiya.

I wouldn't have even thought of using that, so well done for the creativity!

2nd: xUltrajesusx

I'm actually a sucker for all 3 of these references. Their outfits are on point and I think they picked a great location for the screenshot. 

Now I want to go racing :D

3rd: Magmar

Great use of Rayquaza!  I actually had to look up the episode to see all of the characters there xD

1st: Haazuu

This entry is well presented and uses the resemblance of pokemon to recreate a memorable movie scene, this entry responded well to the brief and was creative and unique.

2nd: NzAdam

Another really well organised piece, adding in the dialogue is a really nice touch and combines well with the outfits.

3rd: xUltrajesusx

A simple and well presented entry, it's laid out well such that it's easy to tell straight away what the theme is, I think the location suits the theme as well.

Thanks, guys! This is the current standing, and I have asked for a volunteer on Mattermost to decide on the winner of the 1st-2nd tie:

image.png.0ab7f9b5656de3dad205fb902ee32cd6.png

a little bit hard to choose one :3

Dragon Ball is the first comic I watched. Magmar's cosplay screenshot almost brings me back to my childhood uwu,collecting all the dragon ball and then wish to Shenron(Rayquaza):3

Really good creative idea q(≧▽≦q) . I like it !

Thank you very much, guys! You have been amazing. ^^

Winners are as follows:

1st: Magmar

2nd: xUltrajesusx

3rd: MFlor

You can find the announcement here:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.